Chapter 42

-There were so many spelling mistakes last chapter, I apologize. Also, there might be some in this chapter, I'm too lazy to edit it-

I woke up and Zach was passed out beside me. I slowly get up and walk towards my bedroom.

On the way there, I hear slight moaning. I'm not the one to really expect the worst thing, but for some reason, I had a bad feeling. I pushed the feeling aside and thought that Brandon was jerking off or something like that.

Well, I was wrong.

I opened my bedroom door, and saw Charlotte on top of Brandon, moaning her head off. I just stood there, and cried. I closed the door softly, and wrote a note to Zach and then grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone. I placed the note on Zach's bed and left my condo, by slamming the door. I went down the stairs and just sat in the lobby.

I called someone, who could help me.

?: Hello?
J: Hey, can I come by?
?: Jazz, it's like 2am
J: I know *starts crying lmao*
?: Yeah come over.
J: Okay.

I hang up and get an Uber to my destination. Once I'm there, I knock on the door and the one person I've been wanting to see, opens it. Daniel.

I jump into his arms and he carries me inside. He sits down on the couch and I straddle him.

"What's wrong, Jazzy?" He asks.

"Brandon cheated on me...in my own house!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Jazzy." He says.

"Daniel?" I ask.

"Yes?" He responds.

"Do you have feelings for me?" I ask.

"Y-yeah.." He says.

"Okay." I say.

It's comfortable silence until he leans in and kisses me. I don't hesitate to kiss back.

You know how people say they feel fireworks when they kiss their true love? Well I didn't feel shit and I'm pretty sure I love Daniel. Yeah we both did some fucked up things to each other, but I need him. I can't go to sleep without thinking about him. Anything I do, reminds me of him. He could be the one....

But at the same time I'm not even sure.

We both pulled away and he smiled, but I on the other hand, wasn't paying attention. I just wanted one thing: him.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He held on to waist and pulled me close to him. We both kissed for a few minutes until someone came downstairs.

We both pulled apart and saw Jack come downstairs with a curly haired girl. I got off of Daniel's lap and cuddled up to him. He wrapped an arm around me as Jack and the girl walked towards the door.

"HEY JACK!" I yelled out.

Him and the girl jumped and they both turned around.

Once Jack saw me, he dropped the girl's hand and rushed over to me. He picked me and hugged me.

"Jack! Let....go!" I say out of breath.

He lets go and grabs the girl's hand. He pulls her towards me and then pushes her to me, so now we are chest to chest. I back away a bit and smile at her. She smiles back and we both look at Jack.

"Oh! Jasmine, this is my girlfriend Gabbie. Gabbie, this is my best friend Jasmine." He explained.

"You are hot, just like he said!" I say lying.

Yeah I lied. She is hot...but in a non-homosexual way. Jack never said anything about her appearance, so I improvised.

"Oh! Thanks! You are very beautiful!" She said smiling at me.