Chapter 37

After about 5 minutes of us talking, the doorbell rang and Corbyn zipped down the stairs. There was some soft talking at the door and then in walked a very pretty brunette. She smiled at all of the guys, and then she frowned at me.

"Who are you?" She said rudely.

"My name is Jasmine." I say standing up and putting out my hand for her to shake.

"Good for you. Come on bean!" She says pulling him upstairs.

I sat back down and looked at the guys.

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask.

"No. She's never really like that unless there is another female in the house, that she doesn't trust." Jack explains.

"Oh...well it's good to know that I'm not trusted." I say sarcastically.

"It's gonna be okay." Jonah assures.

"Jack! Zach! Jonah! Come here!" Christina yells.

They all look at each other with confused faces before getting up and going upstairs. Daniel immediately gets up and sits next to me. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer.

"That was fast." I say laughing.

"You gotta do what you gotta do." He says looking at me.

I smile at him and turn away but he grabs my face and turns my head towards him.

"You have really nice eyes." He says.

I blush but I am hostile because his hands are squeezing my face.

"And you have nice lips as well." He says releasing his hand from my face.

"Thanks." I say blushing.

We look at each other before our eyes dart to each other's lips. He leans in and so do I. Our lips are 2 centimeters away when I hear Christina's voice yelling.

"Aha! She's a hoe! She's trying to get with Daniel!" She screams from the staircase.

The guys all see our position and get upset. Including Corbyn.

"Jasmine, I think you should leave..." Corbyn says with anger in his voice.

I nod and quickly get up. But Daniel grabs my hand and walks with me to the door. When we get there he stops and looks at me.

"I'm sorry. I got you into this. I know you won't forgive me, but I want to be more than friends. Please consider it Jasmine. Please?" He begs.

I nod and open the door. I see my Uber waiting for me. I begin to walk but Daniel stops me again. He turns me around and hugs me. I don't hug back, but I smile into his chest.

"I'll talk to you later?" He asks.

I nod and walk away. The Uber drives off and I realize that I didn't give my number to Daniel. Oh well. He'll get it from Corbyn.

•••

I arrive home and order Chinese food. I then change into sweats and a sports bra. I decided to catch up on The Fosters. (AN: Love that mf show. I'm only on S1 tho💀)

After about 20 minutes, there is a knock on my door. I grab tip money and go to open it.

Josh appears. I don't move, for I am frozen with shock, anger, and confusion.

"Hey." He says.

"W-what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, with anger growing in my voice.

"Well, Taylor broke up with me after I said that I missed having you around. And so she said to go back to you and that's what I'm doing!" He says.