Chapter 6

I wake up to my annoying alarm. I smack the snooze button to get an extra 5 minutes of sleep. But my extra minutes get interrupted by 2 annoying people vocalizing. Am I in the right house? Why are there people singing? I slowly get up and take a shower. I change into THIS:

 I change into THIS:

YOUR HAIR:

And YOUR MAKEUP:

And YOUR MAKEUP:

I then run downstairs and go into my kitchen to grab a pop tart

I then run downstairs and go into my kitchen to grab a pop tart. When I turn around I see...Zion and Brandon? What the heck are they doing here?

"Um....how'd you get into my house?" I ask.

They both just shrugged their shoulders and walked to my living room. I followed them there and saw them sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I see a note on the front door and I go to the door to read it. I grab the note off of the door and start to read it when I am knocked to the ground by the door opening.

"Oh shit, my bad little lady." Austin says with a goofy smile.

I roll my eyes and stand up. I see Edwin and Nick walk in so I walk to the backyard and sit outside on the patio chairs to read the note.

NOTE:
Dear Jasmine, I was about to head to bed when my boss said that there is a business trip today lasting through Monday. I have to go. I hope you understand and please, please, please don't get into any fights. I'm serious. I love you so much baby. I left money in my room but in my bathroom. Be good hun!

I smiled and ran into the house heading towards the stairs. The guys see me. I am almost up the stairs when I hear loud footsteps following behind me. I turn around and see the boys all following. I run faster to my Mom's room and lock the door. I run to her bathroom and I see 50 $10 dollar bills laid out on the sink. I grab the money and stuff it in my bra. Nobody will want to reach there for money. I then remember that the boys are still here and that they're upstairs. Oh no! My room. I bolt out of my Mom's room and to mine. I see the boys jumping on my bed and running around my room.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I sort of yell.

"Having fun...duh!" Zion says with sass.

I chase him around my room until I am tripped by Edwin. I get and chase both of them until I hear glass breaking.

Austin and Brandon come out of the bathroom with a guilty look on their faces.

"What did you do?" I ask nervously.

I hope they didn't break my picture frame of my grandma. I miss her so much and she's gone. I can't even visit her anymore 😭.

"He did it!" Austin said pointing at Brandon.

I ran into my bathroom and see glass everywhere. I then look up and see a broken picture frame with a ripped picture. I start to cry. That was one of the only things that I had to remind me of her besides a necklace that she wore all of the time.

"I-I'm sorry. Hey how about we get the person who was in that picture to create another!" Brandon says.

I look at him with tears in my eyes. I stand up and I see all of the boys in the background watching. I slap Brandon and he falls to the ground. The boys took a step back but continued to watch. I wait for Brandon to stand up again so I could slap him....again. I slapped him and he fell even harder this time. The left side of his face is bright red. I don't feel bad at all.

"Can you chill?!?" Brandon yells.

"NO I CANNOT! YOU RUINED A PICTURE THAT WAS MINE TO KEEP! NOBODY ELSE IN MY FAMILY HAS THAT PICTURE! AND I CANT GET THAT PERSON TO TAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE THAT PERSON IS DEAD!!" I say the last part super loud before I break down in tears.

I want to go back in time when my grandmother was still alive. She always understood me. She was my only best friend until I was in the 9th grade. She helped me with my problems and gave me advice and now a picture of her is ruined. I just want to be held. I continue crying but then it seems like my wish came true. Multiple arms were around me, just holding me.

"Shhhh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it." Brandon says.

"It's going to be okay J." Edwin says.

"We'll help clean up the mess." Austin says.

"No guys, it's fine. We should probably go to school." I say quietly.

They guys all give me a kiss on the cheek and then get up and walk out of my room. I wipe my tears and get up. I grab on tight to my necklace that was around my neck. I tear up a little but I stop so I can touch up my makeup. I then walk out of my room and grab my stuff for school. I walk downstairs and see the guys looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Do you want a ride?" Zion asked.

"Sure." I say looking down.

Brandon comes over to me and puts his arm around me and begins to walk with me. I close my front door and lock it then I walk to the Zion's car. I get in the back with Brandon and Austin and Edwin are in the middle while Nick is in the front seat. The drive was silent until we got to school.

"Come on. I'll protect you today from Bitch-any." Brandon says.

"Okay." I say with a little laugh.

Brandon grabs my hand and pulls me inside of the building and to 1st period. He sits in front of me while the guys sit in their normal places. I immediately do my work and then the bell rings.

"Class please read chapters 23-27 tonight!" The teacher says.

I leave to go to my locker to get stuff for health and math. I get my stuff and see Brittany and her possy flirting with the guys. She looks at me and so do the guys. I just roll my eyes and walk past them to health. Once I get to class, I see an old looking television so that means that we were watching a video. I get in my seat right before the bell rings Austin comes through the door. He sits next to me and smiles. I look down at my phone and I don't have any service. What the heck? Just then I put my phone away and feel rumbling. Then the whole room shakes.

"Everyone get down! It's an earthquake!" The health teacher says. I get under the desk and so does Austin. He looks at me and hugs me tight. Damn he smells good. I want to embrace him all day but I need to focus on school for now.