Chapter 24

(Hey guys, I'm back! My phone was taken so I was pretty depressed for like a day, but my mom gave it back in like 24 hours. Anyways this is going to be another short chapter because I'm lazy and don't have much inspiration. Lastly!!!!!......On Friday, I don't have any school and same for Monday, so I have 4 days to post more chapters. Sorry for the long update, but it's so you guys don't get butthurt! ❤️❤️🥀)

??? POV

Does Jasmine think that she can just take Zion and Brandon away from me? I don't think so! Looks like I have to take action and round up my girls. Because this IS WAR!!

Jasmine's POV

I quickly hide my sobs in Brandon's shoulder and calmed down before my mom noticed. She would have definitely yelled at me if I hadn't told her what was wrong.

"Thanks Brandon." I whisper to him as I pull away.

"No problem." He says kissing my forehead.

My mom turned around and looked at us both before averting her attention to me.

"Jazzy...your birthday is in a few days." She says with excitement in her voice.

"Is it really?" I ask.

"Yeah 3 days away actually." Brandon said.

"You remembered?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"Of course." He said kissing my cheek.

"Y'all are so cute, oh ma gud...stoip!" My Mom says with a weird accent.

Brandon and I both laugh before going out to the backyard. We make our way to the patio chairs and relax.

"Jasmine....I am still really sorry and I want you to understand that." Brandon says.

"I'm sorry too B. I don't know why revenge was my first choice. But I'm really sorry." I say.

He smile and leans in to kiss me. We kiss for a few minutes before sprinkles of cold water hit us. We look up, but no clouds. So we look around us and see the sprinklers going off. We quickly get up and make our way to the house. We step inside and my mom sees us.

"Did y'all jump in the pool or something?" She asked.

We looked at each other and saw that we were soaking wet. We both laughed and explained to her what happened. She laughed as well and continued cooking. Brandon and I went upstairs and went to change.

"I'm gonna shower, brb." I say.

"Can I come with?" He asks.

"If you wish my king." I say.

"Looks like I wish to shower with my queen!" He says jumping up from my bed.

We both head into the bathroom and shower up. (No we don't do anything dirty...yet 😏)

•••

We get out of the shower and go to my room. I go towards my dresser but I am pulled back by a shirtless and, now towel-less Brandon. He pulls me close and kisses my lips. Damn his lips are soft. Like how? I put on chapstick every 30-60 minutes and my lips are dry af. Like what?

I kiss Back and put my arms around his neck. He pulls my towel off of me and grabs onto my waist. We both smile into the kiss and he pulls me closer to his body...if that's even possible.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Our kiss deepens and Brandon carefully grinds into me.

He stops abruptly to put on a condom. Once it gets on, he slowly thrusts into me. I try my best to hold back my moans, but one accidentally slips out. Brandon covers my mouth and begins to thrust harder.

All of a sudden my bedroom door busts open and I quickly hop off of Brandon and put wrap my towel around my body again. I look at the door and see my mom looking angry. I am confused as to why she may be this way, but the world may never know.

"Jasmine, put on some clothes. Brandon, you as well and please go home." My Mom says staring dead at me.

I nod and walk to my closet. Brandon follows because some of his clothes are in there. I get dressed in some grey sweatpants, a PINK sweatshirt and black ankle socks. Brandon is dressed as well and we walk out together. We then go downstairs and see my mom in the living room. We go towards there and see........