Chapter 15

I woke up again and Taylor was gone. I checked the time and it was 9:24am. I slept for a long time! I went downstairs and saw Taylor eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey J." Taylor said while stuffing her face with fruity pebbles.

"Hey T."I replied walking into the kitchen.

"You ready for these 3 months?" She asks.

"I guess. But I miss my friends from LA." I reply.

"You'll be fine." Taylor reassured.

I nodded and went to eat some cereal. I sat down and began eating. Taylor got up and went to clean her dishes. I continued to eat until I received a text.

Zi❤️🙄: Hey Jazz.
Jaz😈❤️: Hey Zi, what's up?
Zi❤️🙄: I like really miss you.
Jaz😈❤️: Aww. I miss you too💙
Zi❤️🙄: Are you having fun?
Jaz😈❤️: Yeah. But I miss LA
Zi❤️🙄: LA misses you

I stopped texting him. My eyes were getting watery. I continued eating until Taylor walked over to me.

"Hey I'm gonna go hang out with Trayvon and everyone at Jaycee's place. Wanna go?" She asked.

I nodded and put my stuff into the sink. I went upstairs and put on grey sweatpants, a grey hoodie. I put on some UGG's. I then walked downstairs and walked a few blocks to a friend's house. The whole time I was there, I was dreading it. I just wanted to be with Zion and the boys in LA.

•TIME SKIP•

It was my 'first day' of school and I was excited to see all of my old friends again. I dressed up like this:

 I dressed up like this:

And hair was like this:

I walked downstairs and saw Taylor waiting for me

I walked downstairs and saw Taylor waiting for me. I smiled at her and we left. We got to school and everyone came up to me and asked me a million questions. I answered only a few questions before the bell rang. I walked into class with Taylor and we got through the whole day.

Each day was like that. Eventually days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. It was about a week before I left back to LA. I had such a great time here in my old hometown.