Chapter 33

Before we start, someone caught my mistake in Chapter 20. She was supposed to be on her period and I genuinely forgot until like Chapter 28, But it was too late. ANYWAYS......Enjoy the story and vote, and comment, and help get my PM preferences to 3.2k, we're almost there!

Song: Change Your Life - Iggy Azalea
Ive been walking for a few hours and now I am in San Francisco. I somehow was able to get a hotel room for a week. While I was here, I decided to make a living for myself. So I got a job as a marine biologist.

I love marine animals, including Dolphins, Orcas, Sharks, and Seahorses. I learned different kind of things. I studied in Ecotoxicology, Oceanography, and Marine Chemistry. I aced my online texts and got my job at multiple places.

Of course since I was in California, there were plenty of Marine Biologists, so I didn't have much work to do at one specific place. I was paid $5,000 every week, which would equal to $20,000 a month and that would equal to $240,000 a year. Yeah, middle class income, but it was going to help me change my life.

You're probably wondering what happened to school, well yeah it was summer and I was in 12th grade anyway, so 'freedom at last!'. Haha no but I am an independent woman. My mom is still in LA. She called me yesterday and said she wanted to move back to Baltimore, but I loved California, I couldn't leave just yet. Annnnnnnd, it turns out my crush, Josh, and my best friend, Taylor, are dating, and they're ignoring me.

Honestly I don't give a fuck, I'm a bad bitch and I'm doing better in life, compared to them.

Anyways, after a week, I made enough money to continue paying for a hotel room. I want to make enough for a condo in LA, when I go back. Yeah that's right I will go back eventually, but I'm not ready. When I left, I was emotionally unstable and I just needed to get out of the situation. But to be honest, I miss Austin, he cared for me and made sure I was happy. But I also miss Zion, and Brandon. I know I sound crazy, but I think I need a break from the boys. Oh yeah, they got famous and now are a band. It's called PRETTYMUCH, and I've listened to one of their songs called 'Would You Mind'. That song is my favorite, and I'm proud of the boys. Nick got back together with Alexys....thank God!

I missed having a girl bestie. I saw on social media that Brandon got back with Charlotte...😒🙄.

I'm not jealous, I'm just irritated. But we're not dating, and I don't control his life. I need to calm my titties.

Edwin called me yesterday and even left a voicemail. But he must have butt-dialed me since they were talking about me. I honestly missed them and how silly they were but some people need to move on....and do what's better for them.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS FILLER, ILL POST MORE WHEN I CAN! I LOVE YALLLLLLL