Chapter 31

Jasmine's POV

I woke up and Brandon's head was on my chest. He was letting out soft snores, which I thought was super cute. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. He must have noticed because he woke up.

He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. He then sat up and moved closer to me. He cupped my cheeks (face) in his hands and pulled me to him. His soft lips brushed against mine for a quick second before the door busted open. In panic, Brandon fell off of the bed and stood up.

We both looked at the door and saw my mom. She ran over and hugged me. I hugged her back and held on to her tight.

"I'll never leave you again!" My Mom whispers in my ear.

"Promise?" I ask looking into her eyes.

"I promise mija." My mom said with tears at the brim of her eyes.

I hugged her again and she pulled back. She looked at Brandon and I and her face was red.

"I'm sorry, for causing what happened before. I'll leave you alone now. But I'll still be around." My Mom said before leaving.

She left and Brandon got back in bed with me. He hugged me while resting his head in my chest.

"Brandon?" I called.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response.

"You still mad at me?" I ask nervously.

"Does it look like I'm mad?" He asks looking at me.

"No, but looks are deceiving." I say shrugging.

"I'm not mad. I swear." He said smiling.

"Okay." I said.

"Knock Knock!" The doctor said opening the door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Hello Jasmine....and?" She said pointing at Brandon.

"Brandon." He said sitting up and getting off of the bed.

"Well nice to meet you Brandon." She said smirking at him.

I mentally rolled my eyes because this hoe was flirting with my man! Well he's not my man. He broke up with me the other day....God I miss him.

He smiled at her and sat down in the chair.

He is flirting back! What the actual fu-

"Well Jasmine, doctor said you could go home today if you want. You just need to be under watch for about a week. Understand?" She said.

I nodded and smiled at her while she averted her eyes to Brandon who was looking at me. He stood up and helped me up. He then gave me a bag of clothes and helped me to the bathroom. I changed into the clothes which were just a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. Once I changed, I left the bathroom and went back to my room. The door was closed a bit, so I peeked inside and saw the doctor on top of Brandon. They were in the midst of making out....in my hospital room....on top of the bed I was on.

My heart definitely did hurt. I'm sure it wasn't from me dying...but maybe from my heart dying. I felt the tears coming, and my ugly crying face too. I then wondered the hospital a bit until I found the exit. I wanted to call an Uber, but I didn't have my phone. So I just walked. A good 30 minutes actually. But it was fine, I needed the exercise anyway.

I got home and knocked, no answer. I rang the doorbell, still no answer. I placed my hand on the doorknob and twisted it. The door opened and a cold burst of wind hit my face. I made my way through the house, eventually getting up to my room. It smelled horrible as I made my way there. I opened the door and blood was everywhere. All of a sudden I felt the tears coming. I ran downstairs and out of the house. I went across the street to the Boys' house. After about 15 seconds, someone opened the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey..." He said in reply.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said and moved out of the way.

Hey y'all! Sorry I wasn't posting lately. I was busy with school and I couldn't think of anything to write for this. 🙁😫

But THANKS FOR 1K reads!!! AHHHHHHHH! I'm so happy! Thanks for all of the support, I really appreciate it! 😁❤️

I love y'all, and I will post again this weekend so be prepared! 😁😁