Chapter 11

I woke up in Zion's arms. He is holding on tight to me. The best feeling ever! I slowly get up and try to leave so I can go back to my house. I am about to open the door when Zion wakes up and begins to talk.

"Hey Jasmine, where are you going?" Zion asked.

"My house. Why?" I asked in reply.

"Can I come with?" Zion asked with an innocent look on his face.

I nodded and he followed me to my car. I walk to the kitchen to eat some food. I see Zion head upstairs. I continue to scavenge for food when I remember that I can order food with PostMates. I go online and order chipotle. Before I checkout, I text Zion to see if he wants anything. He answers immediately. ~Steak Burrito, brown rice, black beans, cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, corn and sour cream.~ I order his food and I checkout. The food is about a 20 minute wait. I decide to go upstairs and take a shower since I haven't taken one in a day or so. I go up to my room and see Zion dead asleep on my bed. I laugh a bit and then go to my bathroom. I wash my hair, face, and body. I get out and walk back into my bedroom, only to just walk across it to my closet. I wear:

My hair looks like:

My hair looks like:

I decided not to put on any makeup

I decided not to put on any makeup. (We aren't wearing the shoes right now because we are just inside of the house chilling. So it's just ankle socks.) I get out of my closet and this time, I see Zion bundled up in my covers. I smile and I get my phone so I can take a picture. He looks so adorable. I hear the door bell ring so I go downstairs and it's the PostMates delivery guy. I pay him and get my stuff. I take it to my room and I put the bag on my bed so that when Zion sees it, he'll eat. I turn on Netflix and I watch American Horror Story. I put my feet where the pillows are and my head is where Zion's feet are. (But like a foot and a half away.) I begin to eat and I finish my meal as Zion wakes up.

ZION's POV

I wake up to see a pair of feet in black ankle socks near my face. Look down and see a brown bag that has Chipotle's logo on it. I look even further down and I see...BOOTY?!?! This is a nice view. I go to grab the booty, cause why not. I squeeze it and I see Jasmine turn around with a confused face. I immediately pull my hand back and smile an innocent smile. She nods and looks back at the tv. I reach into the bag and see my burrito. I sit up and get into the same position as Jasmine and I start eating. She looks at me and turns back to the tv. I look at her for a bit, taking in how beautiful she is.