Chapter 18

Brandon and I both blushed once we said that. It was pure awkward silence for a few seconds until he spoke.

"Still need help- like getting changed?" He asked.

"Yeah." I say.

He helps me off of the counter and walks me to my bed. He lays me down and goes to my dresser. He picks out an outfit which looked like this:

He helped me get dressed then he went to get some spare clothes

He helped me get dressed then he went to get some spare clothes. He came back and laid in bed with me.

"Thanks B." I said looking at him.

"No problem baby." He said laying his head on my chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and cuddles with me. I hold him tight in my arms, never wanting to let go.

After about 5 minutes, we both fell asleep.

•••

I woke up after about 2 hours. Brandon was sound asleep and I was hungry. I made my way downstairs and saw the guys were asleep as well. I slightly laughed and walked to kitchen hoping that there was still some food left.

I walked to the counter and all of the containers were empty.

"Bruh! What the actual fu-" I began to say.

"No cussing." Brandon says in a raspy voice as he walks into the kitchen.

"But there's no more food left!" I whine.

"What the fu-" Brandon began to say.

"No cussing." I mimic.

"Whatever. Can you order some more?" He asks

"It's like 9:15. The place closes at 9:50" I state.

"Please?" Brandon says sticking out his bottom lip.

"Fine!" I say giving in.

Brandon laughs and comes closer. I take my phone out and go online to order. As I am ordering, I feel his warm arms around my waist. I smile a bit but continue ordering. Brandon kisses my neck a bit rough which makes me softly moan. He kisses my jawline next and then tries to kiss my lips, but I turn my head away.

"Come on baby, please?" He begs.

"Wait until I'm done." I say.

He sucks his teeth and let's go of me. He walks to the table and sits down and gets on his phone. I finish ordering and check out. I put my phone down and look at Brandon who is pouting.