Chapter 22

Brandon's POV

I decided to go hang out with Charlotte because I haven't seen her in a while. I know, I know! I left Jasmine at her house by herself, but at least I texted her.

Me and Charlotte went to Chipotle and began talking about our lives apart. Damn, something in Charlotte makes me horny...But I cant! I have Jasmine and I should probably get back to her but....Charlotte's persuading eyes. God I couldn't control myself...

Zion's POV
(Mwahahahahaha)

I was just chilling at the PM house when I got a call from someone unexpected- Jasmine....

(Skip phone call cuz y'all know what already happened)

I walked to her house and knocked on the door. Jasmine opened the door and damn she looked fucking fantastic! I wanna kiss her soft lips and hold her close, but I know she is probably mad at me still.

She smiled and stood back a bit so I could come in.

"So......is there something you needed?" I asked still not sure why I am here.

"Actually...yes." She says sounding sexy as hell.

I raised an eyebrow, confused about what she needed until she smashed her lips onto mine. I was in a bit of a shock but her lips felt so good against mine, I had to kiss back.

She put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. Our light kissing turned into a full make out session. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to her room.

Brandon's POV

"So...that's your girlfriend?" Charlotte asked taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah. She is." I said.

".....Do you miss me?" Charlotte asked.

"What? What do you mean by that?" I asked getting curious.

"Do you miss my touch?" Charlotte asked touching my hand.

When she did that, I felt my body tingle a bit. I looked at her and she looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go." I said rushing out of the restaurant.

She giggled and followed behind. I got into my car and she got in after me. I drove us to a hotel. I quickly got out and booked a room. Charlotte followed me to the elevator. I noticed her looking at me, so I looked at her. She shyly smiled and looked down. We got to our room and I immediately pushed her down on the bed. We began kissing and undressing ourselves. We were now fully naked and I was just about to push myself into her but she spoke.

"Oh baby, I'm so glad you want to do this with me and not your girlfriend." She moaned.

I abruptly stopped and looked at her. I then realized what I was doing. I got off of Charlotte and got dressed.

"Where are you going?!" Charlotte shouted.

"To Jasmine." I said and left.

I drove all the way to the other side of Los Angeles to get back to her house. I stepped in the door and I heard something unusual. Moaning.

I quickly stormed upstairs and opened Jazz's bedroom door. What I saw made me want to kill her and myself.