Chapter 38

Unedited
I looked up and saw Zion.

"What the hell?" I say standing up.

He smiles and waves at me. I wave back awkwardly, but wait for him to explain.

"Oh! You're waiting. Well um hi. Long time no see! I'm here with the guys...." He says, saying the last part quietly.

"Ok...?" I said.

"I was looking over here and saw you, so I told the guys I was going to the bathroom." He said.

"Oh ok." I say shrugging.

"Wanna hang out?" He asked looking at his feet.

"Sure! But not here; maybe you can come to my place later?" I suggest.

"Okay, Yeah!" He says.

We hug and he returns to the guys while I pack up my stuff and leave. I get home and take a shower, then change into sweats and a white crop top.

I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my laptop. I logged in to online school, and did that for a few hours. At 5, Zion had called me.

J: Hello?
Z: Hey, are you still able to hang out?
J: Uh...-

All of a sudden I get a text from Jonah and Daniel. They both are telling me to come over.

J: Actually, I forgot I made plans with my friends last week. Sorry
Z: Oh...it's okay.
J: Yeah, bye
Z: Bye Jazzy.

I quickly hang up and log out of online school. I text Daniel and Jonah to tell them I'm coming over. They both text Back incredibly fast and I get my Nike slides on. I grab my keys, phone, and wallet.

I go outside and my Uber is already there. I get in and he drives. I get to their house and I knock on the door.

Christina opened it and looked at me with disgust before pushing past me and bumping shoulders.

I should just pounce of the bitch. But I need to keep my calm.

I get out of my thoughts and walk inside since the door is still open. Corbyn sees me and walks past me, also bumping shoulders. I walk into the living room and see the rest of the guys.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"What's up!" Jack and Zach said.

"Nothing much, how about you?" I asked.

"Good. Jacks girlfriend is coming by tomorrow." Zach informed.

"He actually has a girlfriend? I thought you were just kidding." I said laughing.

"Zach, shut up!" Jack says getting angry and running upstairs.

"Does he not like to mention his gf? I'm honestly so confused." I say taking out my phone.

"Yeah he's fine, he's just upset over his choice of girlfriends, if that makes any sense." Jonah said.

"He doesn't like the girlfriend he chose?" I say.

"Bingo." Daniel said popping a grape into his mouth.

I nodded and went back to my phone. All of a sudden, Christina comes rushing in and points at me.

"You!" She says.

"Me?" I say dramatically and putting my hand over my forehead.

"Stop with your bullshit games! You're clearly trying to get with the guys! I'm not dumb! Why else would you come over and sit next to Jonah and Daniel?" She says angrily.