Chapter 44

After about an hour or two of sitting at the Hollywood sign, I made a very tough decision.

I decided to be single. Men have problems, but so do women.

I couldn't be satisfied with one thing that I really wanted.

What was that thing you ask?

Well, it was to be loved.

I've been messed over, so many times that I don't know what real love feels like.

Yeah, I feel the love from my family and friends, but that's not the love I want.

I want from a soulmate who will support me and be loyal, caring, and intelligent.

All of the guys that I have dated were all of those, but they weren't loyal.

They claimed that they "loved" me, but was a big lie.

I wanted to make a list of all of the guys I have been with, in any kind of way and explain what I did wrong.

But that's a lot of work, so I decided to keep that list in the back of my head.

I also want to be single because I can focus on my career. Yeah, I don't really talk about my career but I'm actually really busy.

Also, I want to travel. Sounds weird, but it's a life goal:

To travel to over 10 states/countries.

Sounds fun...but its expensive.

I would love to take someone with me, but being by myself makes me feel better and complete. I can think about life and just try to imagine a better life.

I get up off of the ground and go back to my condo. I see the guys, except Daniel, are still there, but I ignore them. I walk into my room and take out my suitcase. I begin to pack clothes and things that I would need.

I take my suitcase into the living room and then go back to my room. I go to my bed and use my laptop for a bit. I watch a bit of Netflix and clear my mind.

As I am about to go to my kitchen for some snacks, the guys stop me.

"Jasmine, where are you going?" Zach asks worried.

"I'm going to travel a bit." I respond.

"To where?" He asks.

"I don't know yet. But definitely a different country. Possibly Spain or Germany." I say not sure.

"Can I go with you?" Jonah asks.

"Uhmmm..." I start to say.

"Me too?" Corbyn asks hopeful.

"Guys, I don't know if that would be a good idea." I say.

"Do you not want us to go, because we remind you of Daniel?" Zach asks with tears in his eyes.

"No. I just need some time alone." I say not trying to hurt their feelings.

"Well, we could leave! And you could have your place back to yourself!" Zach cries out.

"Yeah!" Corbyn and Jonah chime in.

I sigh. I look at all of them, and they look like they are about to cry. I roll my eyes and groan.

"You can come with me." I say quietly.

"OH MY GOSH! YES!" Zach yells coming over to me and hugging me.

"I can't leave you, sissy." He says in a baby voice.

"Awww! Zachy!" I say hugging him.

"Okay okay, enough! I want a hug!" Jonah says coming over to me and hugging me as well.

While the two are hugging me, I see Corbyn standing there awkwardly. I nod my head as a signal for him to come over as well. He smiles and walks over to me. We all just stand there and hug each other.

"Where to first?" Corbyn asks.

"I was thinking Canada...?" I suggest.

They look at each other and smile widely.

"Get packing boys, I'll buy tickets right now." I say.

They all scramble out of my condo and probably back to their house to get packed.

It wouldn't hurt to have travel buddies, would it?