Chapter 36

Unedited
I got a call from.....Austin? Why is he calling me? I answered anyway, because I kinda missed his voice.

J: Hello?
A: Hey Jazz.
J: What's up?
A: Nothing much....I-I just wanted to hear your voice.
J: oh....
A: Yeah. I miss you
J: I miss you too
A: *sighs* when are you coming back?
J: I don't know, I mean I have my own condo here in LA, I am not sure if I'm going to come back
A: Oh....ok.
J:Yeah.
A: *yelling in the background* I gotta go Jazzy.
J: Okay, bye Austin.
A: Bye Jazzy

That phone call was so weird. And that screaming sounded like a guy and girl. But that doesn't involve me. I need to mind my business.

Then there was a knock on the door. I opened my door and saw Corbyn standing there.

"Hey....so, um, I have to leave...." He said nervously.

"Oh...it's fine!" I say hiding the sadness in my voice.

"Sorry Jasmine." He says looking into my eyes.

"It's totally fi-" I begin to say.

But I am cute off by a soft pair of lips on mine. I just stand there in shock while he pulls away and smiles. I snap out of my trance and smile back at him. He then turns and leaves my house.

"What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuh?!" I say after he leaves.

I decided to just go to sleep and see what tomorrow has in store for me.

•••

I wake up to the sun shining bright in my room. I get up and take a shower. I then get changed into a white off-the-shoulder top, denim high waisted capris, and white converses. This was my hair:

I then put on some mascara, eyeliner, and clear lip gloss

I then put on some mascara, eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. I went out to my kitchen and made some pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I ate the food and just sat on my couch, scrolling through Instagram.

After about 10 minutes, Corbyn had texted me.

C: Hey, can you come over?
J: To like...your place?
C: Yeah...?
J: Okay sure, what time.
C: 12:45
J: Okay
C: Also, I live with some roommates, so um...yeah
J: Oh that's fine.
C: Okay cool. The address is 1234 StoneCreek, Los Angeles
J: Okay, are you later
C: Yeah, see ya

I was excited that Corbyn still wanted to hang out with me! It was only like 11:30, so I had a good hour until I had to leave, since their place was 15 minutes away.

During the mean time, I decided to clean up a bit. I cleaned my bedroom, and kitchen. By the time I was finished it was 12:25. I had to leave in 5 minutes. I decided to put on some extra perfume and grab my items. I then made my way to my Uber.

As I was in the car, Brandon had texted me. I looked at it, and it said:

B: Hey Jazz, can you come over tonight?