Chapter 26

Jasmine's POV

I was sitting on my bed just looking around when there was a knock at my door. I knew it was my mom, because who else would come to my house and room right now?

I got up and opened it. There she stood. My mom and she had a guilty face on. I was confused but she probably felt bad. I smirked in my mind and waited for her to speak.

"Hey Jasmine..." She said.

I nodded my head as a substitute for hi.

"So I was thinking.....and I know how much you love Brandon. So I decided to let you go over to his house and hang out for a bit." She said looking at me with a hopeful smile.

"Okay." I said.

I closed the door and put on some Nike slides. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. I exited the house and walked across the street to the boys' house. I knocked and Brandon opened. He looked like he was crying. His eyes were red and puffy.

"What are you doing here?" He asks harshly.

"My Mom let me come over. I was grounded but said I could come." I explained with a smile. I turned around and saw my mom at our front door smiling.

I turned back to Brandon and he was angry.

"Jasmine, why the hell do you think you can get away with whatever you want?" Brandon asked rudely.

"Brandon what are you talking about?" I asked softly.

"I texted you what happened and you told me not to talk to you and that you don't want to see me ever again. Now you're here trying to act like nothing ever happened." Brandon yelled.

"Brandon I never texted you!" I said beginning to cry.

"Oh shut up Jasmine! You're doing it right now! You're acting like nothing ever happened!" Brandon yelled as he pushed me back.

I stumbled back a bit and eventually fell on my butt. I look up at Brandon and he is furious. I then see Brittany walk up to him and wrap her arms around him. He smiles a bit at her and she just stares me down.

I nod and get up. I walk back to my house. But while walking, I was thinking.

I never had my phone. And What happened earlier? Wait. My mom has my phone. She FUCKING TEXTED HIM AND RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP!

By the time I reached my mom I was pissed off.

"Hey honey, how'd it go?" My mom asked.

"I don't know mom. How did it fucking go?! Because Brandon just broke up with me for that stupid bitch who lied to you and made you ground me. But hey besides that, everything is fucking fantastic! And I know you texted Brandon. Why would you do that me? You know how much I liked him.....and you just want to ruin it for me? I can't believe I thought of you as a perfect mother...." I said the last part quietly as I walked past her.

I walked up the stairs and to my room. I slammed the door and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and just sat in there. I cried. I wanted to kill my self. I can't believe she would do that me. She's my mom and she betrayed me. I feel so hurt right now.

Inner Me: I guess the kiss up game didn't work huh?
Me: Shut the fuck up, you stupid ass, ugly ass, non-common sense having ass. I'm tired of you and your bullshit!
Inner Me: Well damn I was-
Me: No! You weren't trying to do anything. I fucking hate you and my whole entire life.
Inner Me: ....I'm sorry
Me: Shut up

After that, I stayed in the shower and just cried.