Chapter 40

J: Hey, can I come over?
Z: Yeah, of course!
J: Okay. I'll be there in 5
Z: Great!

Yeah I'm texting Zion. I need to relieve some stress. How will I do that you may ask? Well...

-

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out while releasing my orgasm.

"Oh shit!" Zion yelled out, most likely releasing his load inside of me.

He fell on top of me and both of us were now breathing hard. He rolled over and laid next to me, wrapping his arms around my sweaty body.

"I low-key missed this." Zion said.

"Mhmm." I hummed not really wanted to talk about our past.

We cuddled for about 10 more minutes until I decided that I should go back to my condo and make sure nothing is broken.

I got up and got dressed. As I was putting on my bra, I saw Zion get up and put on some boxers and sweats.

I was about to put on my shirt when someone unexpected walked in.

"Hey Z, have you seen my-" Brandon said now looking at me.

"Jasmine?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

I quickly put on the rest of my shirt and smiled.

"Hey Brandon." I said.

"Were you two just....you know?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Zion nodded with a smile. Cocky headass. I nodded as well and put on my shoes. I kissed Zion's forehead and waved at Brandon before I left.

Yikes. Why did Brandon sound sad though? He had Charlotte and is dating her. Zion is still single for all I know....so what's his deal? Whatever. It doesn't even matter. I just need to figure out what to do with my life.

-

I get back to my condo and go towards my door. I hear silence so I think that they both left.

I walk in and I was wrong. Daniel was on the couch making out with some blonde. And I don't know where Zach was.

"What the hell?!" I yelled gaining their attention.

"Oh crap! Jasmine! I didn't expect you to be coming back so soon!" He said panicking.

"This is MY house. HOW DO YOU NOT EXPECT ME TO COME BACK?!? I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HERE! YOU ARE JUST STAYING UNTIL CHRISTINA LEAVES!" I yell.

"Jasmine calm down!" Daniel yelled back.

"Calm- CALM DOWN?! DANIEL GET THE HELL OUT!" I yell.

"Please Jasmine don't make me!" He pleads.

"No! Get the fuck out! Right! Now!" I scream.

Daniel slowly gets up and looks at me. Then the girl comes by and nudges my shoulder. I roll my eyes and shove Daniel out of the door. I close it and lock it. I then run to my room and cry.

"I thought he liked me..." I say.

"It's okay." Zach says from my doorway.

"H-how long have you been there?" I ask with tears still pouring out of my eyes.

"Well, I was here when you left and then I was hear when you were arguing with Daniel...and I'm still here so...yeah." He says scratching the back fo his neck.

I nod to signal that I understand and look down. Zach then comes and sits next to me. He wraps his arm around me and I cuddle up next to him. He sort of pauses for a minute and then relaxes.