Chapter 9

I wake up with Brandon's arms wrapped tight around me. I smile at him and slowly get out of his grip. I walk to my bathroom and take a shower. I wear:

(Without the hat) I leave my hair in a messy bun and I don't put on any makeup

(Without the hat) I leave my hair in a messy bun and I don't put on any makeup. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I turn on the tv and binge-watch NCIS. I start to get cold and go back upstairs to my room to get a blanket. I walk into my room and see Brandon still sleeping. He looks like a little baby. I grab a small blanket off of my bed and begin to leave. Then Brandon starts to talk.

"No...stay here." Brandon says slightly.

I just think that he's dreaming so I continue to leave. But he talks again.

"Jasmine, don't leave....please?" He asks.

I take off my shoes and walk over to him with the blanket. I get into bed and cuddle with Brandon. He pulls me close as we drift off to sleep. As I am about to sleep, I hear my front door open. I keep myself alert just in case it's a burglar.

"Brandon! Where you at bro!" Someone yells from downstairs. I assume it's one of the boys since they called his name AND walked into my house.

I turn over to Brandon and see him sleeping. I shake him gently and then start to speak.

"Brandon......one of the boys are downstairs for you." I sat in a whisper.

"I know....I heard. I don't want to go. Your bed is so warm!" Brandon groans.

"I know! But you have to go." I say.

"Okay." Brandon says getting up. He walks around the bed and kisses my cheek. I smile and he smiles back. Then he leaves.

I get bored and decide to actually fall asleep. I drift off to sleep and don't wake up until an hour and a half later. I wake up to Brandon just staring at me. I stare back and he smiles.

"Hey, The guys and I are going to go to San Francisco. And we might not answer the phone. But I think Nick will be here. I told him to watch you. Cause ya boy don't trust you." Brandon says.

I start laughing and I go to kiss his cheek. But he turns his head so that I kiss his lips. I immediately stop kissing him and look at him.

"I'm sorry." Brandon says looking down.

He gets up and walks out of my room. He even walks out of the house because I heard the front door open and close. I feel bad. These boys are getting to me. I get up and go downstairs stairs and see Nick sitting on my couch eating pop tarts and watching tv.

"What the heck?" I laugh.

"Shhhh! This part is very important." Nick says.

I look over at the tv and see him watching SpongeBob. Spongebob was getting help from a guy who blew up the balloon so Spongebob could get back to Bikini Bottom after not being able to catch a bus. I just laughed and walked away.