Chapter 2: Enemy's Pack

A/N: I'm posting this without editing it. ^^ sorry for the errors!! I'm too lazy to edit this. LOL so try to enjoy this shitty chapter.
( pic above is how our dear Jooheon looks like)

Previously:

"Oh my God, I'm so glad you woke up," he said with a small chuckle "you were asleep the whole day and no matter how much we tried to wake you up, you would still stay asleep. We thought you fell into a coma."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I stared back at him with a frown on my face because I didn't want to interact with the annoying red-head beta that was smiling wide at me. He was a meanie to everyone else but completely nice to me. 

He's weird.

'He's my enemy' I thought in my head over and over again. 

I chose to ignore him and focus on taking a look at the room I was currently in. It looked like I was in a nursery room. Everything was white, the walls, the drawers, the bed, and the quilt. The beta just observed at how I was looking at the place with a confused face. I didn't know where I was and I was scared to be told that I was in the enemy's territory. 

The red-head smiled awkwardly when I looked back at him with a terrorized look on my face. I quickly sat up ignoring how my head was spinning around to ask or more like demand to know where I was.

"Where am I? Am I in a hospital? Am I in the human territory?" I bombarded the beta with so many questions that he seemed to be taken aback for. He just sat straight in his chair and cleared his throat before talking.

"Well first, my name is Yoo Kihyun. As you can see I'm a beta and the one currently in charge of you and your well-being." He smiled sweetly but I just glared at him "and you are in the clan pack." he finished with a sheepish smile. I just stared at him feeling how my whole world inside crashed right in front of my face. I laid back down feeling devastated at the fact that I was already in the enemy's pack.

What was I supposed to do?

How will I escape?

How will I avenge my pack and my mother?

These questions kept spinning around in my mind desperately searching for an answer that I just couldn't find. It brought me to tears to remember that the Alpha leader of the pack was indeed my destined mate. 

The one that destroyed my pack and killed my mother.

The more I thought about the pack being destroyed and my mother being murdered the more my chest tightened up. I wanted to mourn the death of those amazing people that died protecting the pack, especially my mother.

Oh, my mother.

Sorrow welled up in my mind when I remembered the last moments we spent together. We were just cooking together in the kitchen, my mom constantly praising my cooking skills. She loved the way I seasoned the food giving it a rather unique taste. Before the enemy invasion happened mom was teaching me how to bake a cake.

The cake I made didn't come out perfect.

I tried to make a vanilla angel cake but it came out burnt and I just cried because I sucked at making my first cake. My mother comforted me with a warm smile wrapping her hands around my small frame. She told me it was okay, that I tried my best and that my efforts weren't a waste. Sure, the cake was a bit burnt but it was still edible.