Chapter 24: Home

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

Kihyun

Time seemed to go slow when Kihyun and the rest of the Jeeps that came to pick them up from the Crescent Moon were getting closer to The Clan Pack's territory. Kihyun was sitting alone in the backseat of Gunhee's black Jeep. He was alone in the backseat with Gunhee and Hyungwon at the front. No one spoke a word every since they left Kihyun's old pack. Hyungwon was quiet ever since they met again. Hasn't spoken a word and Kihyun didn't know if to be grateful or sad. The purple-headed omega was secretly panicking, his mind going haywire because he was getting closer to a very upset and irritating mate.

Yep.

Kihyun could feel his mate's emotions through the link. Though, he kept his mind from communicating with him, but not from letting him feel his emotions. Hyunwoo was impatient and practically going crazy with every minute that passes, while Kihyun ... only wishes he could vanish in thin air.

His tired dark brown eyes slowly peeked to the two Jeeps that were riding ahead, like the Pepsi blue Jeep that was taking Changkyun. He couldn't help but glare at the back of the vehicle. He hated defeat, and without a doubt, the one he was suffering was the one he hated the most.

His eyes then moved to the sky that was slowly darkening.

'Was it going to rain again?' Kihyun wondered 'or is it going to snow?'

It was early morning and the mist wasn't clearing up at all. It made the whole place gloomy and creepy. He felt like he was going straight to his doom. Well, maybe he was.

He felt sorry. Very sorry for everything. He should've protected Changkyun better, but he didn't. He also felt sorry for the girls that went back to Nana without a goodbye. The omega bit his pale dried lips, feeling sorry for himself. He was truly the worst. He was supposed to be those girls' parent ... but he turned out to be a failure.

Blegh, he was beginning to hate that word.

Failure

The omega whimpered quietly while running a trembling hand through his faded purple hair. He wasn't feeling good and the anxiety was eating him alive.

Hyungwon was subtly staring at Kihyun through the rearview mirror with a bit of pity. He feels that everyone was too hard on Ki and Kyunie. His heart was burdened with guilt, so he decided to be kind to Ki and offer him some security so that he wouldn't eat his nails raw.

He turned his back to face the omega and with a small smile, he offered Ki a water bottle. Kihyun's eyes quickly darted to the water bottle, he forgot to keep himself hydrated ... his throat felt dry and raw "thanks." was the short reply from the omega. Gunhee quickly glanced at Ki through the rearview mirror too, to check up on him.

"I'm really sorry Ki, everything didn't turn out exactly as you planned..." Hyungwon bit his upper lip when he watched his friend slowly open the water bottle to take a few sips "and I'm also sorry for Minhyuk and Jackson's behavior. They shouldn't have pressured you both like that."

Kihyun slowly nodded his head meeting the ravenette's eyes. His sad eyes really hurt everyone that looked at him. Hyugwon felt injured.

"Thanks."

"You will be alright Ki," Gunhee joined the conversation "Hyunwoo won't be hard on you."

"How can you be so sure?"