Chapter 26: I'm Sorry

A/N: Enjoy this Showki chapter with a little bit of Felix ^^ special thanks to @2BWonkyo

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's View

on

Kihyun 

"I'm not speaking until I have an attorney present!" Kihyun spoke with a pout and Wonho and Jackson felt like giving up. They were so done with Kihyun's stubbornness.

"For the last time... we are not accusing you of anything and we are not going to fucking court!" Wonho slammed his hand against the table in annoyance. He subtly sneaked a look at his hyung that was standing far behind Kihyun, he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed around his chest. He was just listening in the conversation the alphas were trying to have with Kihyun. Hyunwoo wasn't participating, he was strangely quiet ever since Kihyun entered the packhouse.

Wonho was running out of questions, ideas ... anything he could use to make the newfound omega talk.

It was Jackson's turn, "Ki, we are not against you."

"It feels like you are." the omega insisted with a scowl.

"We are just trying to help."

"You can help us by leaving us alone, we can deal with our own problems."

"Okay, we understand that but we need to make sure that what happened to you guys out there doesn't involve rogues or another pack doing you harm."

Kihyun sighed, biting his upper lip "we were attacked by rogues, random ones. So what?"

"We thought you and Changkyun were killed by those rogues." Jackson's lips formed a straight line when he pulled a plastic bag containing a blue bloodied piece of clothing ... a piece of clothing that Kihyun knew all too well.

Damn it.

"We found this, many torn pieces of it stained with your own blood, and this particular piece was in a rogues mouth Kihyun. So, I guess what I'm really asking is ... what happened? Did you get hurt? Were you attacked? Did you escape? To where?"

"Whoa... many questions there..."

"Ki," Wonho warned "I'm running out of patience here... please make our jobs easier ... Cuz if you don't .. you will have to deal with Jooheon .. and trust me ... you and all of us want to avoid that."

Kihyun gulped, Wonho was right. Jooheon could truly get ugly.

"We got hurt, but we um, managed to get away."

"Okay, before they attacked you... did they kidnap you guys from the pack grounds?"

Kihyun thought about his answers carefully, he didn't want to reveal too much.