Chapter 39: [Filler] Part Two: New life at the pack

A/N: Desirable

Special Chapter

Sehun & MiMi

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

Sehun

Her favorite food is homemade pasta.

She likes sweet pastries.

She hates uncooked food.

Her favorite color is grey.

She doesn't like being given flowers or chocolates because it's too cliche.

She enjoys watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and many other American shows, series, and movies.

She likes being with her grandmother and she likes autumn.

There were a lot more that I learned, but those facts were the ones that kept spinning in my head because it were the ones she gave more emphasis on.

We spent all night getting to know each other as much as we could, neither of us slept, we just grabbed some snacks and sat down in front of each other on the couch to state our facts. It was fun, MiMi made it easier for me to let loose and talk freely about myself without getting nervous or shy. What I liked and appreciated more was that she listened carefully to everything that I said, and didn't judge my peculiar self ... she even liked the fact that I once died my hair in colors like a frigging rainbow. She honestly thought I looked handsome.

So we ended up knowing a lot about each other, but not enough. There was a whole lot to discover.

When dawn came we decided to sleep a bit so that I could take her on a small walk around the pack. I was so happy and excited that I couldn't lay in bed and close my eyes. I stayed up and organized the whole house, did my laundry and planned on what to do for breakfast ... I couldn't cook ... so I had to hang out with youtube for a while to learn a few basics.

🐾 🐾 🐾

"Does it taste good?" I asked desperately when Kai held the fork up to his lips, his eyes were thoroughly scanning the piece of french toast I spent all morning making. He looked at the piece of food suspiciously and I felt like I was going to explode if he didn't take a damn bite.

I watched him, he was debating if to bite or not.

"Do I have to?" he whined like a thirteen-year-old and I had my bitch face on. I wasn't in the mood to deal with him.

"You are my best friend! You have to!"

"Ask Chanyeol!" he cried out dropping the fork and I raised it back to his face trying to force him to take a bite.

"Chanyeol won't be honest! If it tastes horrible he would say it tastes great because he can't bring himself to be mean!"

"arghhhh!" I finally shoved the fork inside his mouth and Kai clamped his mouth shut, I took a breath of relief and sat down and watch the other warily chew the piece of toast. I bit my lip nervously and waited for him to react but he was taking too long!

"How is it?" I asked, terrified and Kai just sat there speechless.

"It was surprisingly good..." he licked his lips "did you add some cinnamon?"