Chapter 3: Mate

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to SCitra thanks to these two readers I found the motivation to write this Chapter. Enjoy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Prison.

That's the word I would use to describe the place I was living in.

A prison.

My good leg was cuffed to the bed preventing me from leaving it. My windows were shut and big curtains were drawn so that I couldn't take a peek outside.

The betas took more precautions and took almost everything out of the room leaving it plain and boring. There was nothing in the room but a bed, a drawer and a stupid table with a chair.

It was depressing!

How I was supposed to entertain myself?

There was nothing to do or to look at.

Might as well go completely insane and find an imaginary woman on the wallpaper like the Yellow Room short story.

🐾🐾🐾

I was slowly losing my shit.

I wanted to leave.

Run away.

But I was locked in a room and chained to a bed.

I was weak, so I couldn't do much either... I already wasted all my energy and strength when I tried to run away earlier ... epic fail though.

I got caught and got stuck with an even more annoying beta.

Minhyuk.

"I hate this place so much..." I mumbled placing a hand on my forehead before I tossed myself onto the bed. I rubbed my eyes feeling like they would bulge out any second.

I accommodated my leg over the pillow Minhyuk placed on the bottom of the bed to keep my injured leg elevated. I kept my leg there and just tried to entertain myself with a random thought or memory of my pack.

I remember I was never bored.

There was always something to do.

You could fish.

Cook.

Plant flowers and plants.

Pick up fruits.

Play with the kids.

And there were other fun things to do, but here?

The only thing that I was allowed to do was to lay down on a bed with a big frown on my fucking face.

*knock knock*

I sighed "Go away!"

"It's Minhyuk! I got your dinner!" The blond chirped behind the door and didn't give me time to tell him to get lost because he already opened the door and walked inside towards my boring table.

He smiled when our eyes met. Mine full with annoyance and his.. filled with.. I don't know... with care?

The beta gently placed the tray on the table and began to organize everything. I only stared at him while he went back outside the room to bring a gallon of juice.