Chapter 34: [Filler] Life at the Orphanage

A/N: Sorry for the errors guys. I woke up thinking about Felix and decided to do a filler about his life at the orphanage and let you know his struggles. Sorry of the updates are getting boring. I'm losing my touch. 

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

Felix

I watched Hyung walked away on the window beside the entrance door. Hyung sure did look content, happy when he went home. I, on the other hand, felt extremely relieved, I have been bottling up so many secrets and feelings all my life, secrets that were eating away at me, feelings that were really making me fade away. I felt so good when I opened the lid and just poured it all on hyung who didn't disappoint me.

Ever since I met Changkyunnie hyung at the swings ... I felt something that I never felt with anyone, not even with Kihyun hyung, I felt something that was more than just a connection ... it was a bond. A deep bond like we have been friends or brothers since forever. I felt like I knew him like I could trust him and depend on him ... I felt like he was the one that could understand me and I'm glad I wasn't wrong.

Changkyunnie hyung gets me, he even feels the same way as me. The first time in a long time that I felt understood, that I felt like I could really be myself and not use the happy virus persona I have for everyone else I won't allow inside my protective barriers.

Hyung sure does have something that makes me want to tell him everything, I was surprised that I showed him my mom... that was a super deep secret ... but felt like hyung should know and would understand.

I really had fun being with him.

I hope we get to hang out more.

When I was done staring out the window I moved away and tried to walk towards the stairs but then someone got in my way. Someone tall and irritating. I quickly groaned to show my annoyance.

SeungMin rolled his eyes and placed his hand on his hips like the diva he is.

"You finally bothered to show up!"

"Yes, I'm finally gracing you with my lovely presence that you can't live without," my sarcasm dripping with venom "now move."

SeungMin's mouth opened, he seemed like he was ready to make a comeback but I quickly slipped away towards the stairs. I quickly went up, skipping a few steps to get upstairs faster but when I reached the top Changbin blocked my way.

Seeing his face annoyed me more than seeing SeungMin's. He was sooooo irritating and sooooo infuriating. I swear, that kid has it for me, and it freaks me out.

"Move!" I tried to push the alpha out of the way but he hardened his body and it turned out to be hard to move or push him away.