Chapter 6: Secrets Hurt

A/N: I'm baaaaack! Here's where the tea gets spilled. Beware, the chapter is super long! Special thanks to my beloved friend and editor @MyLipsOnEXO's. I hope this chap is to your liking ^^ pls vote and comment. I love to read your comments so please react and go crazy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The brown wolf was about to leap towards Changkyun again but Jooheon pushed the alpha back with a strong shove that made the other wolf appalled at his ally's action. Jooheon was determined to protect the omega and the brown wolf saw this clear as day. It pissed him off beyond shits and he didn't have any choice but to transform into his human form. The sound of his bones breaking and snapping into place surprised the omega and he sucked in his breath when the brown wolf turned into a very attractive, tall young man with tan skin, dark hair and amazingly well-built muscles.

Jooheon went back to his human form and stood right in front of the other alpha keeping his posture straight against his ally and best friend. The tall young man was no other than Choi Minho, head alpha of the SHINee pack that is one of the strongest packs out there next to The Clan Pack and another pack that is hidden between the mountains.

Minho's eyes were burning holes into Changkyun's skin making the omega tremble in fear. Changkyun could smell Minho's rage and could see the hatred in the alpha's eyes whenever he dared to look at him. Minho then directed his dark orbs to Jooheon's direction. His eyes screamed murder while Jooheon's eyes reflected something Minho couldn't understand.

The tall wolf growled pushing his way through so that he could confront Jooheon and demand him to step aside from the damn omega he wanted to torture.

"Move!" Minho spat out furiously not asking but demanding his friend to move away from the omega. Jooheon hardened his eyes, locked his jaw and balled his fists to control himself from doing something he might regret. He didn't move, he glued himself to the spot which was an act of defiance to the tall alpha.

"Fucking move Jooheon!"

"You fucking move! " Jooheon was trying hard to stay calm but was losing control because Minho didn't seem like he wanted to back down. He looked determined to get pass Jooheon to hurt Changkyun... and maybe even kill him. "You can't just run into my territory and attack a member of my pack!"

"He's not a member of your pack! No, not him! He's the enemy Jooheon. I know his scent, he's from the Blue Moon pack. He's the enemy and you know it!" Minho said with so much conviction it made Jooheon bite his upper lip to refrain himself from insulting his friend that was getting frustrated at the situation. Jooheon saw the pain in his friends eyes, the guilt and the anger at the loss he suffered because of Changkyun's pack.... he knew it more than anyone how his friend felt .... but he couldn't let his friend spill the beans in front of his mate that was still ignorant of the horrible deeds that his beloved pack did on his back. Jooheon knew that his mate was still hurting and he didn't want to add more to his suffering.

Changkyun already hated him enough ...

He had to get Minho away from Changkyun, fast!

Jooheon reached out to grab Minho's shoulder but the other alpha leader just slapped his hand away, Minho wasn't going to let Jooheon ruin his chance to get answers and to get revenge, so he grabbed Jooheon by the right shoulder and used his monstrous strength to push Jooheon as far away as possible, quickly ordering his alphas and betas to restrain him.  Faster than a heartbeat a tight hold was kept around Changkyun's small neck.