Chapter 19: Changkyun

A/N: Huge thanks to @ChangkyunnIM for inspiration and motivation. Huge thanks to @MyLipsOnEXOs for editing my crazy grammar errors. I don't pay attention to those when I'm writing. Also, HUGE thanks to @MiMi_IsCool for giving me and Jhoney's a very nice scene between Honey and Kyunnie <3 Pls give them luv. Pls read and vote, comment and follow!

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

Authors view

"I-I can't!" Changkyun cried out in pain, lots of sweat dripping from his damp hair that was sticking to his forehead. He couldn't bare another push... it was just too much, he felt like his body was tearing itself apart. Changkyun sobbed painfully, begging everyone to stop, that he didn't want to push anymore but everyone in the delivery room was encouraging him to keep pushing, that he was almost there.

Changkyun thought he was strong enough to do it, to bear it ... but when he began to push the first three times, he felt himself break. He realized what he was doing and it caused more heartbreak. He was giving birth to his firstborn that was no longer alive.

Changkyun thought it was cruel, for everyone to force him to push... he just wanted to keep his baby inside of him so that he wouldn't have to say goodbye.

It was painful, the thought of delivering your own baby all alone in a room filled with strangers that didn't know Changkyun. Kihyun's mother, the doctor didn't want anyone to distract the omega from delivering ... but it was actually making him feel more anxious and scared.

Changkyun didn't want to push.

He wanted to stop and kick everyone out of the room.

He wanted to be alone.

Dr. Yoo was concerned about Changkyun refusing to push, no matter what she said to him the younger would just ignore her. Changkyun needed to push immediately or there will be complications.

Bad ones.

Dr. Yoo called for her son. Kihyun quickly ran inside to Changkyun's side, he was dead worried and stuck to Changkyun like glue.

"He's refusing to push," said Dr. Yoo with a long sigh "he has to push now."

Kihyun nodded. He understood completely and tried his best to speak the younger omega into pushing which was turning out to be a little complicated, the blonde wasn't listening and wanted everyone to get away from him, even him.

Kihyun looked at his baby dolefully, a rush of sadness going through him when he saw how pained Changkyun was. How he was suffering. He wished he could make it stop, he will try to make it stop.

Kihyun slowly slid his fingers through Changkyun's sweaty hair, the omega had his eyes closed shut while he sobs and gasps for air every time he got painful contractions. "Kyunnie, I understand how difficult this is for you and I'm sorry that we want you to go through with it. I'm really sorry that this is happening to you when it shouldn't, you don't deserve it, but sometimes bad things just happen... horrible things happen to good people for no reason." Kihyun felt a few tears drop down to his cheeks, he felt his own heart tightening, squeezing the life outta him "Rain always falls on the people who deserve nothing less than the sun."

Changkyun slowly lifted his tired head up to meet Kihyun's sorrowful eyes "I deserve the sun?" he asked, his voice almost inaudible. Kihyun only nodded.