Chapter 35: [Filler] Let's Just Be Together

A/N: Why is he so perfect?

Special Chapter
HyungWonho

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

Wonho

"Okay, you got it boss." I was about to leave then room but then stopped and almost tripped with my own feet to look back at the alpha with a goofy smile "Oh! I forgot something important!"

"What is it?"

"MiMi is here and wants to see Changkyun. She has already seen Kihyun and doesn't want to leave until she sees her ball of fluff as she calls him."

"Okay, I will wake him up."

"Oki, she's downstairs."

After that, I left Jooheon's room to go give the orders. On my way down I thought about what Joo said about taking turns, it wasn't a bad idea!

It could definitely work.

Two alphas can be together if their souls are wrapped around a bond of love. The bond opens many doors like communication, acceptance, tolerance and all sorts of things.

A bond is sacred and it will even keep two dominant alphas together if they let it.

Is rare but it happens.

You just have to trust in the bond and do your best to fit with your mate, and trust me when I say I have been trying since forever to fit with Hyungwon ... but he hasn't tried at all to fit in with me and that hurts me a bit. I'm always the one that wants to give the relationship a try, unlike Hyungwon that recommended rejecting each other so that we could find our ideal mates, one that could give us children. 

A long gloomy sigh escaped my lips when I exited the mansion and headed to the training grounds where most of the elite are either training or supervising the young ones. I need to organize a tracking Unit with Hyungwon and have Hyunwoo and Gunhee patrol the borders. I hurried my steps because I wanted to have at least a little time to talk to Hyungwon and ask him if he will give us a chance. 

On my way to the training grounds, I saw Kihyun heading there as well, the grumpy omega saw me and waved, I waved as well and saw how Gunhee approached him with a huge grin on his face. 

 I chuckled, hopeless Gunhee never gives up. 

Poor guy, chasing after someone that is already taken.

I left the two and hurried when I saw someone tall and slender walk away from the training grounds in a hurry, it was Hyungwon! 

"Wonnie!!" I screamed waving my hands around to catch his attention and let me tell you that when he noticed me I saw him roll his eyes, he does that when I call him wonnie, he really didn't like it.

"Hyungwonssi! I need to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"Orders from the leader," Hyungwon's ears perked up at the words and gave me his full attention when he crossed his arms around his chest  "and a suggestion from the man that wants a chance with you." the last one made him cringe, even I felt the cringe .. ehh what did I say that?