Chapter 43: Forever Silent

A/N: This chapter maybe doesn't make sense...

I feel bad for Taemin. 

How do you guys feel?

Let me know. 

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Minho

He had the same face but Minho could barely recognize him. Taemin looked the same but he definitely wasn't the sweet carefree boy he knew and loved. Even his scent is different. The alpha stared blankly at his mate from behind a glass window, his dark frown deepening as his thoughts descended even further into the past, where everything was still good and where his good memories of Taemin still lived.

His sweet Taemin couldn't hurt a fly, and the Taemin sitting on the other side of the glass committed horrible heinous crimes.

Minho couldn't quite grasp it. He was still in shock. He thought that Taemin was lost forever, or even dead. The omega before him was indeed his, the ravenette had Minho's mate mark on his neck, but he barely reacts when Minho is around, in fact, he didn't react at all when he first saw him after so many years. Minho almost had a breakdown and Taemin just had a motionless stone-cold face.

Ever since the omega was taken into The Clan's custody he hasn't said or muttered a word. He has been mute all along while wearing that motionless poker face of his. No reaction. No emotion. He also didn't care about the crimes he committed against the packs and against Changkyun.

Everyone was pissed when they learned that it was all Taemin's fault. He planned the attacks just to get close to Changkyun, and for that he needed everyone, especially Jooheon to be distracted for a long ass while. He knew the harm and the loss he caused all the packs, and he couldn't care less and it pissed everyone off, but they didn't touch him, because of Minho.

The man was lost and confused.

He just stood there, watching the man he loved just sitting in a white metal chair in a bright white interrogating room all alone, staring at himself in the mirror while wearing a straight ivory jacket. Tho, it was useless for him to wear such a thing because the raven Omega wasn't struggling, but you can never be too careful.

The interrogation was also useless, they couldn't get Taemin to talk and they didn't want to use violence on someone they knew and respected.

They just couldn't bring themselves to do it. It felt wrong.

But alpha Gunhee didn't know Taemin and kicked the shit out of Taemin himself and the omega still didn't react. Sure, he felt the pain but didn't even grunt or whimpered.

That meant that violence wasn't going to work on him.

"Get Kwanhji to come down here, that guy needs a psych evaluation. Call Momo too, she can help." Gunhee ordered a few betas. He sighed when he saw Minho just stand there, petrified.

Gunhee can't imagine how the head alpha must be feeling. It was all just so sudden.

"Minho, you okay man?" he tried to talk to him but Minho's mind was just too far gone at the moment.

"Minho," he tried again with a light shove that seemed to do the trick to snap Minho out of it.

Minho shook his head and set his eyes on the other alpha that was looking at him, Gunhee and everyone else were trying to be empathetic, but they couldn't actually understand how it feels like