Chapter 4: Jooheon

A/N: sorry for the errors. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Aww, you look so cute Changkyunie!" Minhyuk chirped after he was done dressing me up... not for a date with the stupid alpha... just for a boring walk with him since my leg is still healing.

I paid no mind to what I was wearing because I had no interest in wooing the head alpha. Everyone still doesn't like me, well all except for the blond Beta that was always by my side being annoying and caring.

"Since is cold outside, I will wrap a red scarf around your neck to keep you warm." Minhyuk finished tucking the soft cloth around my neck with a soft smile on his lips. After he was done he took a step back to admire his work.

I stared at the blond that had a huge smile on his lips. 

How can he always smile?

Anyway, he gently took my arm and pulled me towards the old mirror that was hanging on the closet's door so that I could take a look at myself.

"I hope you like it." Minhyuk said when he opened the closet's door letting me take a peek at my appearance that took me a while to actually notice what I had on.

I felt myself flinch when I saw something different... or more like saw someone different. My caramel brown hair was stylishly messy and what's weird is that my face looked totally different!

The dark bags under my eyes were no longer visible. My once chapped lips were soft and brightly pink. They even tasted like fruits.

I then took a look at the clothes I was wearing. Minhyuk dressed me in a white long sleeve shirt under a comfy dark grey parka jacket. The jeans I was wearing were black and a bit tight for my taste and lastly I wore comfortable red shoes with a star logo by the ankles.

Once I was done looking at myself I focused on my face. I couldn't help but frown at my reflection that kinda look too attractive and I sure as hell didn't want to look attractive for anyone.

I freaked.

My breath hitched when I began to pull at my clothes, to tear them from my small body that wasn't meant for anyone in this pack to look upon. Minhyuk quickly ran to my side trying to catch my hands that were desperately trying to tear up the stupid clothes.

"Changkyun stop! What are you doing? You will ruin your outfit!" He cried out when he grabbed both my hands pulling them away from my clothes.

"Take these clothes off of me right this instant!" I screamed angrily trying to push the Beta away from me so I could bolt into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Minhyuk held onto my hands and tried to calm me down with soothing words but I didn't listen. I wanted the clothes off of me and before I could rip them off someone knocked at the door alerting me and Minhyuk.

"Um...Who is it?" Minhyuk asked breathlessly staring at me with a disapproving look.

"It's Kihyun. The head alpha is waiting for his Omega in the Zoo, that omega better be presentable!" 

"Okay!" Minhyuk yelled quickly sprinting towards me to fix up the mayhem I caused with my appearance during the short struggle.

"Alright." It was the last thing Kihyun said behind he walked away.