Chapter 45: The competition

A/N: sorry for the grammar errors. I was writing this late at night so I guess a few things won't make sense. Just ignore my mistakes and enjoy the story.

(The picture on top, pretend ChangBin is wearing a Blue Bandana because blue represents his team on the competition.

Let me know if this chap makes sense!

It's been a while since I sat down to write and I feel like I have lost my touch... if you know what I mean. 

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Changkyun

Changkyun rose with the sun ☀️ early morning. He got ready to give the best cheer of his life for his Team and will try his best to do something he came up with late last night. Yep. Changkyun is up to some new mischief, dear lord. When will it end?

He met up with his Team at the park where they usually train with Kihyun. This time the park was set up with high fences and many battle stations and all around the fences where the bleachers where everyone will be watching from. Looks great.

Changkyun realized he doesn't know what the competition is about! So he grabbed Kihyun's left arm and asked him. Kihyun chuckled and showed him the big sign that was hanging over their heads.

"Paint Ball War?" Changkyun asked surprised, and Kihyun nodded.

"Savage paintball war. You can either be the hunter or become the hunted. This game is so far everyone's favorite and the terrain is perfect for it."

"Oh wow. Now I want to play ... but paintballs hurt a lot." He remembers poor Seungmin saying how Changbin's team is rough and brutal ... so he is not sure if he should join.

Kihyun showed him that both teams will be wearing protective gear so that no one gets seriously injured during the game. There's a protective vest, a helmet, and gloves.

"Oh, cool!"

"I'm sorry that you can't play."

"Is okay. I can cheer for the kids. Tho, I'm curious ... will everyone be at this game?" he wanted to know for sure. Kihyun was busy getting ready with the whistle and black and white banners.

"Of course! Many of the participants are the kids of the werewolves that work in the pack-house. Everyone will come for the game to show support for the kids."

"Nice."

"But our mates will be late. Hyunwoo called and told me they wanted to be here for the game but that everyone is taking so long and that they might be late."

"I know. Jooheon called. He sounded tired and irritated." deep inside Changkyun was glad that will take forever to get there.