Chapter 33: Felix

Fun facts: Rain and snow mixed (also known as sleet) is precipitation composed of rain and partially melted snow. This precipitation can occur where the temperature in the lower part of the atmosphere is slightly above the freezing point (0 °C or 32 °F) also, there can be mud on snow for those who don't know.

A/N: Forgive the errors, too lazy to fix them.

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

Special Chapter
Kyunnie and Felix

Changkyun 

Kihyun's training is fun but hard. The best part of class and training is that I get to interact with other male omegas just like me, and some few female omegas that felt badass enough to fight along with the betas and alphas. I made lots of good friends, and together we shared the pain and suffering of Kihyun's training and quick exploding temper that was as short as his stature. Momma Ki has been really been tough on us, and more on the ones that are slow or too shy.

Not every omega has a good physique or the stamina to go to training. Omegas are resistant to pain, but we aren't that strong, to be strong as a beta, we had to train hard, very hard ... and the more we trained ... the more we felt our arms and legs would come off.

We had to build our body up, but we felt like our baby fat wasn't going anywhere. Our bodies instead of being fit were getting soggy, like soggy noddles. Man, I felt sorry for us.

Felix was the best in the group when it came to in hand to hand combat, but he sucked at weaponry and mantaining his wolf form.

*sighs*

We had a lot to learn, but instead of learning and practicing, we would all goof off whenever Kihyun wasn't looking or went away to deal with something about the kitchen. I knew it was important to learn and all, but I couldn't resist going away with the others to have fun. I never had friends when I was in the Blue Moon, at least not friends of my age ... everyone I hung out with was either too young or too old ... so it was refreshing to hang out with wolves of my own age.

Sure, I had Ki, but he was more of a Mom.

MiMi, a naggy caring sister.

Aerum and JangMi, sisters as well ... sort of.

The point is, I never had many omega friends before and it felt super nice to have them. They accepted me and didn't mind I was the packs' leader's mate. When I was with them, I was another ordinary omega, and I liked that.

Today Kihyun told us to practice our sprints, he wanted to see how fast we could run in our wolf form. We had to run from the territories border back to the pack under 10 minutes ... which was almost impossible and it was hard on the snow ... it was cold and omegas are sensitive towards weather ... like hell Ki ... it takes more than 15 minutes to get there! But since we are omega's we can be a whole lot faster than Betas and Alphas, and more when we are in danger even if the weather doesn't agree with us.

So the little devil forced us to run till we dropped, and on our wolf forms which was horrible and exhausting. Felix passed out on the second trip right in the middle, in the middle of the road, he couldn't keep up with the rest of us because he couldn't maintain his wolf form.