HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY

A/N: not necessarily part of the story, but here ya go.

Special Chapter 

🐝 🍯 🐝

Author's view

"Come on, bring it!" Changkyun quickly hurried Hyungwon that was carrying what will be Jooheon's birthday cake. The taller alpha was covered in flour from head to toe and was breathless for all the running around he had to do and in secret without been seen by the head alpha.

Hyungwon was helping Changkyun prepare the best birthday party for Joohoney and in secret, which was not easy. The leader of the strong and proud pack was searching for the future Luna all day and Hyungwon had to have his boyfriend entertain the leader as much as possible till everything was ready.

Hyungwon placed the cake on the counter with a huge sigh of exhaustion, the small omega thanked him with a bright smile and asked him to rest while he decorated the cake witu huge handmade bee's 🐝 made of yellow and black fondant.

Changkyun worked all morning since 4 o clock that was when he snuck away from Jooheon's side to go wake up Hyungwon, Wonho, Kihyun, Hyunwoo, Minhyuk, Felix and Gunhee. He needed them to help him plan the best surprise birthday party and all the wolves were willing to help.

Hyungwon and Changkyun were in charge to bake the cake and decorate it.

Minhyuk, Felix and Kihyun were in charge of the decoration and Hyunwoo, Wonho and Gunhee would be the ones in charge to keep Jooheon away and clueless. So far, the plan was going well.

Hyungwon sat down on the other side of the island counter to look at the blonde omega decorate the cake with cute bees. It was a simple fondant cake but for Changkyun's first try, it was amazing. Hyungwon was astounded!

"Okay! I'm done!" Changkyun beamed and Hyungwon clapped happily, so glad that they were done with the cake "Hyung, can you take it to the to the room where the party is?"

"Sure! I will go now. What will you do now?"

Changkyun went over to pull a tray from the oven revealing cute bee and beehive sugar cookies.

Hyungwon's mouth dropped

Hyungwon's mouth dropped. Never knew Changkyun was so good at baking. The kid should have his own pastry shop!

"Changkyun!" Hyungwon gently picked up a sugar cookie of a bee with a smile tugging his lips "these are super cute!"

Changkyun looked relieved when the taller alpha complimented his cookies, the omega wasn't so sure if they were okay. He wasn't that great at drawing.