Chapter 7: Decision

A/N: Hiiii Jhoneys!! the next chapter is finally done and is all thanks to these beautiful ladies MyLipsOnEXOs and JunAhWriter. They are amazing and Im forever grateful to them for giving me the push I needed to write and publish this chap. I hope you Jhoneys like it, we worked our neurons hard for this XD Juns poor head needs rest. Thank you for staying up so late to help me finish this chap huns!! <3 ENJOY.... if there are any errors just ignore them...

Previously:

He didn't expect to get his first heat so soon... and to get it when he and Jooheon were fighting. Changkyun felt a desperate need to escape from his mate, he tried to fight his heat but he couldn't move his body away from his mate whose scent was already starting to cloud his mind.

Jooheon smirked when he crouched down in front of his caramel headed mate. He looked at Changkyun's in the eyes, the alpha's eyes were filled with pure lust which scared the omega who was not ready to be taken.

"Mine."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

The omega's breath hitched when his whole body began to heat up and scream for the alpha's attention. Changkyun's voice howled in neediness towards his mate that was excitedly bathing in the sweet arousal of his omega.

Changkyun wanted to disappear so bad but knew all too well that if he wanted to disappear he had to do it himself and fast! Changkyun's vision was beginning to get cloudy over his burning heat so he needed to act quickly. He scanned the room carefully and saw that he had no chance to get to the door because of the stupid alpha standing right in front of it, so the next option was to go through the window and risk breaking a few ribs and maybe a leg?

Changkyun didn't care.

He wasn't going to lose his virginity just yet!

The omega calmed down his rapid breathing and sprinted towards the window going straight for the lock but before he could unlock the damn thing two pale strong arms caught him by the waist lifting the omega up from the floor and up in the air. Changkyun panicked and started to punch and kick Jooheon to let him go.

The head alpha was way far gone! The moment Jooheon caught a whiff of his mate's arousal he completely gave in to his desire to mark him right then and there.

He wasn't going to waste the chance at all and he was determined to make his mate his forever.

Changkyun was going to be his.

Jooheon carried the fuming and needy omega to his room that was on the other side of the packhouse. Changkyun begged Jooheon to let him go but the ravenette didn't hear him and just placed his mate gently onto his bed.

Jooheon made sure that he locked his door and his windows drawing all the curtains close so that he could begin his intimacy with his mate who was struggling hard to move his heavy needy body out of the bed.

Changkyun's insides hurt and burned. The need to have the powerful alpha touch on him was growing stronger and it made Changkyun want to cry. His body wasn't listening to him anymore and just when Jooheon was getting closer to him he felt fear and desire.