Chapter 36: [Filler] Gunhee's Troubles

A/N: 

Ah, I miss him this goofball. 

Special Chapter 

 Gunhee

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

SHARP #GUN

I fell asleep at the dock again. 

Damn it!

When was the last time I slept in my bed?

I've been going in search units a lot lately, I don't have time to rest or to get some proper sleep, and it's not because Jooheon won't let me, is because I don't want to. I want to help search for the missing rogues as much as the other packs, the sooner we find them the better. 

I can get proper sleep later. First I have to get something to fill my stomach so that I can go out again. 

I pushed my body up from the wooden dock with a groan, my whole body was aching. Man, how uncomfortable is to sleep on the plain wood. Once I was up I leaned down to pick up the notebooks and pens I came here last night with. I always visit the dock whenever I have free time to write and practice a bit of rapping so that the next time Zico hyung comes, I can impress him even more. 

He was already impressed, but I wanted him to be even more impressed, enough for him to offer me a chance to record with him as he did with Jooheon. I really want to work with him, so please NOTICE ME EVEN MORE SENPAI!

On my way to the mansion, I briefly passed by the training grounds where I watched Kihyun walking towards the grounds, he saw me and I grinned and waved.

"Kihyun-ah!" 

"Hey Gun," the purple-headed omega greeted with a small smile, making my poor dejected heart hurt "you look tired." Kihyun's voice sounded worried and when I looked at him I saw the concern, it made me feel good, to know that he cared.