Chapter 29: Together Again

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

2 months later everything was back to normal, Jooheon was back full time on his Head Alpha duties and Changkyun was put in a new training program with the annoying but cute omega blonde, Felix. Jooheon was on several meetings with the Head Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack so that he could get oriented on how the Clan pack could train omegas and have them serve as betas.

Jooheon was interested in giving the omegas a chance to be warriors as well, to be fighters and defenders, and for that, he needed to start a proper training program just for them with Kihyun as the instructor, because he was the best and best suited for the job and because he likes bossing everyone around.

Changkyun was also being prepared to be a Luna, been taught the responsibilities that came with the title and what's expected of the head alpha's mate. These classes were the ones that Changkyun felt more bored at and the ones he was constantly asleep and been thrown books at.

Everything was going great in the Clan pack, everyone was slowly accepting and getting along with the future Luna that was trying his best. He also apologized to everyone for his behavior and for the mean things he said to the head alpha and his people. Everyone gave him a chance and hoped he will become a great leader next to his mate.

Also, Joo and Kyun were doing good, going slow but good. They had time to talk things through and expressed themselves about certain things, like for example Changkyun's life story. He cleared it up for Jooheon and his mate was fully understanding.

As for Ki and Hyunwoo, well their relationship has gotten stronger, they mated, now Kihyun is marked and still acts like he's the boss of Hyunwoo and the alpha lets him because he thinks its cute.

Everything was going great, well for now...

Changkyun

"You have to be careful because if you are not you will get pregnant Ki," I told Kihyun that was doing the dishes while I was working on decorating winter sugar cookies. Kihyun just sighed at my words but later groaned and tossed the little yellow sponge he was using to scrub the plates.

"I'm trying," he confessed with a pout "but I can't help it, my heat is coming frequently now."

"Take suppressants every now and then."

"I will do that. I don't want to get pregnant now that I'm an instructor."

"Yeah, the classes are actually fun."

"How about you?" Kihyun asked randomly making me choke. I wasn't expecting that question so soon. I felt a light burn heat my cheeks when I met Hyungs eyes. I could tell he was serious and just concerned, but I dunno if I wanna talk about it. Makes me uncomfortable.

"I'm ... on suppressants."

Kihyun raised his eyebrows at my hesitation but nodded his head when he looked away to grab the sponge to keep doing the dishes "You have to stop eventually or you will burst."