Chapter 8: Goodbye Jooheon

A/N: First of all sorry for not posting a new chap in a while. I've been completely lazy and I feel so attacked that MONSTA will be having a comeback soon!!! Like seriously I can't wait to scream my soul away with 'WE ARE HERE' omg ..... also I will like to thank JunAhWriter for giving me the push I needed to continue writing. She helped me write this chap so you better give her lots of luv too <3 enjoy !!! don't mind the mistakes though. (p.s I luv the picture of Ki with the skull.) Looong Chap!! pls let us know if ya like it.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

"Bye Jooheon."

Those words didn't echo in Changkyun's mind like he thought they would. The adrenaline rushing through the omega's veins moved him to jump from a second story house window. He landed swiftly on top of a truck that was conveniently parked close to the head alpha's window. Changkyun's small feet quickly moved from the top of the truck to its back to hide on its box.

He needed to have a quick moment to think about how he would sneak out of the pack without getting noticed by the other wolves keeping watch. A breath of relief escaped his soft pink lips when he caught a whiff of himself and find that he smelled like his mate. His alpha's scent completely overpowered his own. So, he kinda reeked of Jooheon's sweet honey roasted scent.

Changkyun was glad his mate scent was all over him because it would make it easy for him to move around unnoticed by the other wolves that are completely accustomed to the head alpha scent but just in case, he pulled a bottle of moonflower spray and sprayed it all over his body to erase all scents on him. That way he won't get tracked.

Okay, he had one problem solved. Now he needed to figure out how he will sneak out of the pack grounds. His mind went back to the times he was being taken care of by Kihyun. The redhead beta that talked a lot and Changkyun always tried to ignore him, but there were a few interesting things that caught his attention when he listened to the Beta rant about his kitchen.

Yes, the redhead Beta was in charge of the pack's kitchen and he was the one that had a small crop where he grows his own vegetables. He remembered hearing the Beta saying that this area was off-limits to the other wolves and he remembered hearing that it was close to a river, which led to the forest closest to the city.

Kihyun should have been more careful about what he said around the small omega that was desperately trying to escape the pack.

Changkyun smirked. He was determined to escape the pack's territory all on his own without getting caught. He quickly glanced around to see if anyone was nearby and when he saw there was no one he quickly dashed from the truck's box to run towards the cafeteria's building.

He sprinted going straight for the kitchen where the door to the backyard is. That's where he could get to the woods and make a run for it without being seen.

The door to the outside was surprisingly unlocked but the omega didn't mind it and rushed outside to dash for the woods. He avoided colliding with anything that was in sight and touching the crops Kihyun had made recently. Looking carefully where to place his feet, he slowly made it to the other side of the field. Changkyun quickly jumped over a bush but his feet got tangled up with the branches and with a quiet curse, he landed face-first on the hard ground.

The omega groaned in pain, punching the ground angrily and kicking the bush that caused him to land on his face. He mumbled a few curses when he rubbed his face to ease the pain a little.