Chapter 37: [Filler] Minhyuk the shipper

A/N: Such a cutie.

Special Chapter

Minhyuk

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

Minhyuk

"So cute those two! I hope they get together soon so that my Hyungwonho ship can finally sail! Yahoo!"

I skipped out of the gym and saw how the alpha was far ahead heading home. Jooheon and Changkyun are doing fine, they are more like boyfriends when Showki is more like a married couple.

Ah, SO CUTE.

I'm so happy for them.

I wonder when they will give me nephews and nieces?

Well, showki could get pregnant any moment, but jookyun .. *sighs* it will be a long while. Changkyun recently lost his first baby and he said that he doesn't want to have another one in a long time, and that's fine. He should heal first, him and his heart along with Jooheon's. I will gladly wait!

I went home to keep on working on my handmade scrapbook of Jookyun and Showki that I have been secretly preparing as a present for their wedding that could be any day. Werewolves weddings are nothing big or extravagant like human weddings, is much smaller and more like about the union ceremony.

It's a special occasion that you are only surrounded by family and friends, no one else. So when that day finally comes I want to have my gifts ready.

I was excited to go home because just a few hours ago I went to pick up some pictures I ordered for print and when I picked them up I was so astonished at how well they came out!  They all look beautiful. Pictures of my two favorite couples, pictures I asked to take and pictures I took when they weren't looking, hehe, they look so cute when they are focused on each other so I couldn't resist but to snap a pic.

I completely recreated the scrapbook from the cute animated movie 'UP' that was about Ellie and Carl. I totally fell in love with the "My Adventure book" but instead of calling it with a "My" I changed that word with "Ours" that way it sounds more about them instead of one person.

Mate's adventures are together!

When I got into my home the first thing I did is greet my mom and grandma that were watching their favorite late-night soups operas. They greeted me with their usual content smiles that were as bright as mine. We are the sunshine family.

"Hey sweetie how was your day?" mom called out when I entered the kitchen to check what was for dinner.

"Good! I went to college and when I came back I took care of some duties Jooheon assigned me to."

"That's great hun. Dinner is at the microwave."

"Thanks!"

"SHUT UP! I CAN"T HEAR WHAT PARK BOGUM IS SAYING YOU WHIPERSNAPPERS!"

I hurriedly grabbed my dinner and went to my room so that I wouldn't bother grandma anymore. She's like 100 years old and all she does is yell and watch handsome actors on tv, she calls it her 'Therapy".