Chapter 12: Part I. On our way to a better place

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

Chapter Twelve: On our way to a better place

Part I. Changkyun and Diana

A/N: Special chapter. Pls enjoy and ignore if what I write makes no sense. Follow, like and comment pls ^^

(picture of scenery is on top)

Changkyun

Beautiful.

That was the first word that popped into my head when me and Diana crossed the bridge and walked onto the street where humans constantly came by in cars or exercise with jogging. It was a beautiful place, filled with so many healthy yellow trees and a very nice street that wasn't broken by wild wolves cuz seriously... you could easily tell it was a free wolf zone because of how clean and undamaged the place was.

The air felt so much lighter, so much sweeter. I felt like the fresh air was hugging my lungs, I could feel the freshness inside my body and it felt so damn good. I wanted to walk and enjoy the amazing scenery that was before me but my tired legs gave out of me causing me to drop on the ground.

"Are you okay?" the female alpha wolf came quickly to pick me up but I stopped her from doing so because I knew I didn't had the strength to even stand up.

With a big smile on my face, I told Diana I was fine. I saw her raise an eyebrow at me and all I could do was smile like an Idiot.

"Stop smiling," Diana chuckled "you're creeping me out."

I laughed heartily at her words and decided to explain why I felt so damn happy at the moment.

"Sorry, is just that freedom tastes really good." I said glancing at the road ahead, there were many trees and between the trees you could see the beautiful mountains. I could walk and run to my hearts content here and wouldn't have to worry about rogues or Jooheon to catch me because I was free.

"Freedom can be bliss but it also can be lonely." said Diana crouching down next to me with a small smile on her porcelain face. I tilted my head to the side like a small child that didn't understand the words she just said. Diana chuckled at my reaction and proceeded to help me get up to later help me climb on her back.

My cheeks burned up when I realized Diana was actually gonna give me a piggyback ride... my heart was pounding like crazy inside my chest when I felt how she held my legs firmly on her sides and told me with a sweet voice to wrap my arms around her neck so that I wouldn't fall off. I eagerly did what she told me and even dared to smile at how close we were at the moment.

Shen even smelled good.

She smelled like sweet vanilla mixed with fresh raspberries.

Very sweet.

So sweet that it made me want to cuddle her... Okay, changkyun stop... you just met her for God's sake...

I could even hear my inner wolf laughing at me!

Ugh!

Diana proceeded to walk down the street with me on her back. We both were quiet, we were enjoying the soft breezes on our faces and for the first time since we stepped on the road, we saw a few cars drive by. I got so excited that I moved suddenly and Diana almost fell on her face. I quickly apologized and she just laughed it off telling me to enjoy myself as much as I wanted without killing her. Lol