Chapter 28: Unexpected

A/N: I have been feeding you lots of chaps lately Jhoneys! You better be grateful cuz I skipped out on writer another update for 'In luv with honey' so that I could feed you more of Away From You. Thanks to Jun, 2BWonkyo my loyal friend that loves to suffer with me. pls read my other books ^^ I will update them as soon as I can. Important note below.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's View 

It was 8 pm when Changkyun was crying on Kihyun's lap, pouring all his feelings onto his hyungs fresh pajamas that smelled like marshmallows. He was sad, crushed, heartbroken and his head was exploding. So much crying gave him a pounding headache, but he didn't care.

Kihyun could only stroke the other omega's hair and be sad that his advice meant nothing. Who knew Jooheon would react like that.

"I'm sorry."

Changkyun sniffled and calmed himself down when he felt that he couldn't stand the ache anymore. He was dehydrated and desperately needed some water.

"W-water."

"Right," Kihyun gently pushed the blonde away from his lap so that he could get up and get a water bottle from the small fridge he kept in his room "you will be okay Kyun, maybe Jooheon just needs some time."

The blonde didn't say anything, he just sighed and drank the water that his hyung gave him. After that he refused to talk about anything, he just wanted to go back to his room to sleep.

"I'm okay Ki, I will see you tomorrow." was the last thing the omega said when he exited Kihyun's room.

Changkyun didn't want the faded purple-headed omega to waste his breath. Yes, things turned out shitty and he can't blame Jooheon, he should be angry and devastated. Changkyun made some very poor choices without him ... and things turned out ... well like they are.

Changkyun said that he was going to his room, but he ended up heading further away from the packhouse. He walked amongst the wolves that were still around at night, either on their way home or taking a night walk or run. The blonde headed straight to the small playground he grew so fond off ... he wondered if his baby was still alive ... he would have adored such playground.

Changkyun sighed.

Thinking about what could've been was hurtful.

He tried to clear up his mind when he walked under the night's cool air. It was refreshing and it was comforting. The moon was the only friend accompanying him, lighting his way to the place he wants to go. His body moved swiftly around the playground, instead of going to the swings Changkyun went directly to the merry go around wheel. He wanted to spin, spin harder than how his mind was constantly spinning.

It was sad how Changkyun was playing on his own, trying so hard to have fun instead of dwelling on his problems. He wanted to forget, at least for a little while that he was sad and hurt. He spun on the merry go around and once the wheel spun at full speed (thanks to his omega strength) he laid back and watched the dark sky spin above him.

All the stars were moving, all except the moon.

Changkyun just laid there, spinning, singing some old songs his big sister/mom used to sing to him to sleep. Old lullaby songs that were precious to him. He kept spinning in the cold until the wheel began to slow down, that's when the blonde saw someone outside the merry go around, staring at him, or more like staring at the sky above them.