Chapter 27: Please Forgive Me

A/N: Short Chapter. @2BWonkyo and I worked hard to make this chapter 'just right' hope you all grab your tissues for your boogies and enjoy. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Changkyun

To smol  Changkyunnie, ^^

From Mamma Ki

talked to Hyunwoo, I told him everything that happened when we left the pack till when we arrived at the Blue Moon pack, sure, I left out the part of the miscarriage, I told him you got sick and because of it, we went to my old pack.  I also didn't tell him what we found in the Blue Moon... I thought those two important parts should be yours to tell Jooheon when you feel ready. I will have Hyun tell Joo everything I told him ... just to liven up the burden ... I want you to focus on those two parts that I wrote about... it's very important that you think long and hard about what you are going to say, how you are going to explain it to your mate and father of your deceased child. 

Trust me, it won't be easy, and it will feel like your doom... but trust in your mate as I did. Trust in the love he has and feels for you. If Jooheon really loves you like he says he does and acts as he does ... then ... he will find it in his heart to forgive you and give you the comfort that your heart is yearning for.

Find the right time and place for it, make sure you are both alone, and in private. 

Trust in your mate Kyun, he deserves to hear the truth from you. 

"Always trust before you love,

because love is nothing without trust."

I  know this will seem hard, even impossible, but it's doable. I did it, and my mate reacted in a loving and understanding way. Yours will too, if not ... I will kick his ass myself with my favorite frying pan ... keke. 

Best of luck kid, you can do it. 

We will see each other later ^^ 

with lots of love, 

                                    Kihyun 

.

.

My stomach started to twist itself when I finished reading the letter from Kihyun. I felt terrified but relieved and happy that everything turned out okay for Kihyun. 

Now, I wonder about me ... how will it turn out for me when I tell Jooheon about my miscarriage, about my pack and about me? Will he react the same way as Hyunwoo? or will he just hate me?

I can't really tell because I haven't known Jooheon for long!

Damn it!

"How was it?" Felix asked when he took a seat next to me in the bed.

"Ki and Hyunwoo are on good terms and he wants me to talk to Jooheon too."

"Will you?"

I bit my upper lip when my hand dropped the letter to start playing with the hem of my baby pink sweater and then started to abuse a blue plush with big ears. Kihyun clearly said to trust Jooheon, but how? I'm scared he will hurt me when I tell him that I lost our baby and made the choice not to tell him because I was selfish... I wanted to keep going and that's what I did...