Chapter 31: Be Careful

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

Author's View

The alpha was watching his omega sleep peacefully in his arms. He was happy, he was at ease now that he could wake up every morning with his mate alongside him. Changkyun was with him and that's all that mattered to Jooheon.

An endearing smile formed on the alphas lips when he eyes his omega's ethereal features. Changkyun looks amazingly cute awake, but unbelievably beautiful when asleep.

Jooheon felt lucky.

The ravenette slowly buried his right hand into Changkyun's sandy blonde hair, he stroked the hair and wondered how Changkyun looks amazing in blonde. It suits him but he preferred Kyun's natural caramel brown.

The alpha released a small sigh and forced his body to get out of the bed to greet the morning sunshine that was impatiently trying to peek through the closed curtains. Once Jooheon opened the curtains he saw how it was snowing. The weather was indeed deliciously cold, werewolves' favorite weather.

While the leader of the Clan pack was staring out from his window he heard a soft knock on his door, his nose caught the sweet fresh peppermint scent, Wonho's scent. The alpha licked his lips and reached out to grab a shirt from a pile of fresh clothes he had on a chair next to the window. Once the piece of clothing was on he went to greet his friend and subordinate.

"Sup?" Jooheon smiled when he saw Wonho on the hall scratching the back of his head with an awkward smile.

"Please tell me I didn't interrupt anything."

Jooheon chuckled lightly punching the other alpha's shoulder "Lucky for you, you didn't."

Wonho let out a sigh of pure relief, but also a high pitched squeal came out of the well fit alpha when he caught a glimpse of the sleeping beauty in Jooheon's bed.

"Aww, Changkyunssie looks cute. Precious kkukkungie." the tall wolf pulled out his phone to snap a few pictured and Jooheon stepped out of the way so that his friend could take all the pics he wanted of his cute mate.

"How are things working out with Hyungwon? Still doesn't want to get into a relationship with you?" Jooheon asked when he went across his room to pull something out to drink from the mini-fridge. He pulled out two Starbucks vanilla Iced coffee cans and handed one over to Wonho that was left dumbstruck under the doorframe.

"Why? Why would you ask me that? You know how bad I got rejected Joo!" Wonho pouted heavily when he opened his iced coffee can with an attitude. He went to drop himself on Jooheon's black leather couch to mope.

Jooheon felt bad for asking, but he needed to ask, Wonho was one of his closest friends.

"But you are still bonded. He hasn't officially rejected you."

"I know, he avoids me."

"Haven't you guys talked about it?"

"Yeah, but he really doesn't want to be mated with another alpha. We are both too dominant."

"bed wise?"

"Yeah, we both want to top."

"So, take turns!"

Wonho then tilted his head to the side with the can still on his lips. He stared at Jooheon in surprise. Take turns? why didn't he think of that? It could definitely work.