Away From You 19k!

Hey guys, it's Nikkiyeollie and I want to thank all my readers for reading this Jookyun book, I know it's not the best but I'm glad is one of the most read 🥳☺️ thank you!

Thank you for 19k views!!!!!

I can't believe so many people read this fic 😲🥴

Also, I want to tell you guys that I'm going on hiatus for a while. I have been writing nonstop, I gave you lots of chapters, and trust me, I worked very hard on writing them and making them just right (yay quoted GOT7 😂) so, I need a break. I want to enjoy my summer stress free!

I want to enjoy my vacation without stressing about what I'm going to write next, and how and all that.

I'm sorry.

I know many of you are expecting the upcoming chapter, but ... I just need a breather... please? Can I have that? I get many DM's of readers demanding the next chap and I just can't ... be under so much pressure from my readers 😅 Pls be patient and wait for me to come back from my hiatus.

I know I left the fic with a big cliffhanger, but I also need to rest. I need to spend time with family, friends and with my precious online family 💜 I want to spend time with them too!

So forgive me 🥺

Wait for me if you want 🙃🙂

Enjoy your summer 🏖

Stream WHO DO YOU LOVE ❤️! We need to support the boys!

Who do I love? Well~ I LOVE MONSTA X !

That answer is obvious~ like come on.

SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU JHONEY's! ❤️💜