Chapter 16: A Fresh Start

A/N: WARNING: Long chapter.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

Author's View

It was very nice when Changkyun made it to the city all on his own to meet Kihyun that was anxiously waiting for him with two new companions that were extremely adamant to be kept close to the redhead. The older omega introduced the girls to Changkyun, called them his heroes and new friends. The girls were touched and very speechless about how incredibly beautiful the young omega was.

It was a sight to see.

Kyun's beauty made the girls blush and even made their hearts want to jump out of their chests. He was beautiful as the grumpy omega who was more charming when not being bitchy.

Aerum felt a little self-conscious when around the other two male omegas, she thought she wasn't as beautiful as them and therefore she thought she wasn't worth seeing. She tried to hide her face behind her long bangs, but surprisingly Kihyun complimented the girls, called them witty, badass and cute. Those words seemed to have livened up her spirits and made her realize that maybe she wasn't that bad looking if one of the male omegas thought she was cute.

The guys were also kind towards her and her little sister, they were nothing but rogues that lived among humans to survive. They were humble and never once brought up their packs in their conversations. They never made the girls feel inferior, in fact, they treated them as their equals and it made the girls happy.

They weren't treated like trash by their own species and it felt good to be accepted and be treated like an equal by wolves that seemed to come from royal families, cuz them bois have ethereal beauty and it's not very common. Male omegas aren't usually the prettiest wolves out there and yet... Kihyun and Changkyun put all the female and male omegas all to shame.

They didn't care about their looks, what they really cared for were finding answers. Kihyun made it his mission to help Changkyun find the truth and hell he was very determined. The girls also asked to join and the boys gladly accepted, the more the merrier.

They were all enjoying their time and walking down the busy streets of Seoul. Changkyun had never been to the city and he was super excited to see many stores, many food stands and dancers performing on the streets. Never in his life, he was allowed to leave his pack and now that he was out, he was truly enjoying it and regretting not for doing it sooner.

Kihyun was guiding the bunch towards a bank, a bank where he kept all the money he worked so hard to get in the human territory.

Yeah, Kihyun worked part-time jobs here and there whenever he could get a vacation from his wolf and kitchen duties. Every wolf in his pack had jobs in the human territory, few had jobs in Seoul because it was just too far from the pack, but Kihyun liked Seoul and could easily find a job at a coffee shop or any restaurant with his good looks.

He worked and saved up all his money behind his mate's back, he didn't want Hyunwoo to know he was saving money because he knew his mate would ask why he was waving so much for and well, an omega can't lie to his mate because the alpha would sense the lie. So he had to keep everything hush hush.

Kihyun knew the money would come in handy one day, he thought for his escape or for anything that happened. So there he was, standing in front of the bank with his friends who offered to wait for him near the water fountain ⛲️ Kihyun nodded his head and went inside, leaving Changkyun and the girls.