Chapter 38: [Filler] Part One: New life at the pack

A/N: Good luck MiMi

Special Chapter

MiMi & Sehun

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

MiMi 

"I won't move to the Crescent Moon!" I shouted angrily when I shut the door at his face without a care in the world. I was so done with his persistence my god, I just got back to Seoul with the girls and he won't stop asking me to stay over or to move there and it's annoying.

I waited for Sehun to get back at his car and leave and when he did I could finally breathe. Before we arrived I begged Aerum and JangMi not to say a word to Nana about Sehun or that I have been destined with a wolf because I didn't want to worry her. The girls promised and went to their shared rooms while I just stood in the middle of the entrance hallway with a big frown on my face, and it wasn't because of Sehun ... it was because of the boys ... it saddens me greatly that we all left without saying goodbye to each other and without fixing things.

My heart felt heavy, my head felt fuzzy when I worried about them being with their mates after so long. Kihyun with his big secret of being an omega and Changkyun for ... well for everything, especially for the miscarriage.

Oh boi oh boi.

I really hoped they were okay.

I promised myself to go visit them in a few weeks just to check up on them and those guys have to let me in or I will kick their ass to kingdom come.

I snapped myself out of the trance I was in and proceeded to enter the house that was as we left it. Nana must be working at the counter so I will wait for her to come back, in the meantime, I planned to shower and just sleep.

I went to grab a water bottle from the kitchen fridge but instead ended up taking a can of Kola Champagne and went upstairs to check on the girls that have been quiet ever since we got back. I just wanted to make sure they were alright.

When I reached their door I made sure to knock three times before I entered and when I did I pushed the door open and saw the girls scurry to their beds in a hurry while dropping what they were doing.

"Heya girls," I tried to smile even if we all didn't feel like it "house feels empty, doesn't?"

It used to be more lively with the bossy momma Ki and cute, 12D giggly changkyun ... but now ... it was a freakish ghost town. The girls were unusually quiet too which was odd, but I figured it was because they were sad about what happened back at the Blue Moon and all that.

They just stared at me and said they were tired and wanted to rest.

"We can talk later," said JangMi pulling her quilt over herself

"Ah, okay. Goodnight lovelies."

I retreated from the room and went to mine to get ready to get to bed but when I grabbed my towel and tied up my long hair into a bun I heard my phone tweet, when I took a quick glance at the screen I saw the name of the wolf that imprinted on me and a whole sensation took over me, a warmth that was sweet and welcoming.

"Why do I feel like this?" I asked myself but I pretty much knew why it was the mate bond making me feel things for the werewolf that I barely knew but that faith destined me with. Sehun sent me text messages, asking if we could talk tomorrow, I thought about it ... I really didn't want to get close but I was really getting worried about me and the bond. Like, will I keep feeling things? will I get needy? So many questions going around my head and the only one that could answer him was him, the wolf boy.