Chapter 42:The Truth in Lies

A/N: Bebegom is back in stock and it sold out! WUUU

I'm sorry for this chapter guys~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He had no idea of how or why he recognized a guy he never met personally. Taemin was just a face on a picture that Kihyun showed him. Taemin was cute and blonde with a big goofy grin always on his lips ... the Taemin before him was different, he wasn't the same Taemin he saw on the picture on the good old days. Nope. He was definitely different.

Taemin now has black hair, cut short in a rebellious undercut. His aura wasn't as innocent or lovely as the pictures, it was dark and suspenseful. Changkyun couldn't tell if he had ill intentions or not because other than the new look he still saw misery and pain in his eyes. 

Taemin just sat there, on top of a black metal chair he placed in front of the table to look at Kyun with his dark empty eyes. Changkyun could see clearly now, he was in the small house he saw earlier away from the pack. He tried to move but he was restrained and his mind was still foggy, lazy and woozy. He was drugged. 

"W-What's going on?" he forced out coherently, watching the ravenette just stare at him. Taemin bit his upper lip when he decided to get down from the chair to get closer to the omega strapped down. Taemin knew the younger one was scared, he knew, he just wanted someone to know how it was like .... to suffer as he did. 

"Do you remember me?" 

Changkyun struggled against the straps but it was hopeless. He stared at the other omega right in the eyes and answered with a shook of his head.

"I assumed you did because you called me by my given name." Taemin sighed and proceeded to grab a small pastel blue brush he had ready on a counter nearby to brush his guest's hair. He wanted Kyunnie to look his best for his new self. 

Changkyun felt cold when he felt Taemin's hands on his head, to brush his hair so softly and gently. He didn't know what to think or what to say. He was in shock. Taemin was supposed to be miles away ... or even dead.

"Kihyun, he showed me a picture of you... that's how I recognized you."

"Really?" Min said softly continuing to brush Changkyun's hair, the young omega swore he heard the disappointment in his voice "you... you don't see me in your childhood memories?"

"what do you mean?"

The ravenette pouted, he set the blue brush down to where it was and grabbed a piece of cloth to clean the bloody wound Changkyun had on his forehead. Taemin had secrets and he was about to spill them one by one. He had a lot to say. 

"Kyunnie, your sister and I were secretly best friends."

Changkyun widened his eyes at the sudden fact. 

Were they really? He thought they met randomly.

"Judging by your reaction you had no idea we were friends before the kidnapping. Well, as I said, we were secretly best friends. Our packs didn't know we were friends until your big sister was ordered to go after me in the SHINee pack."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously." smiled Taemin finishing cleaning all the blood and melted snow from Changkyun's cut. He was so soft and gentle, Changkyun was having a hard time believing he was going to hurt him ... but he knew that Taemin must be after revenge so he needs to get out of the table ASAP.