Chapter 25: Let me fix you

A/N: Thanks to @2BWonkyofor helping me write this chapter ^^ Enjoy!! I'm really losing my mind writing this lol

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's View

on

Changkyun

He felt like he was on the clouds. He was comfortable, he was warm but as soon as his warm chocolate eyes opened, he felt himself drop from the fluffy cloud he was on to fall on the dark depths of hell. 

He recognized the room all too well, it was the room he was first confined in when he first came to the Clan pack. It was as he left it, with his old clothes over the small round wooden table and his converse shoes he used to go on a date with Jooheon were by the bed. Everything was as he left it. Changkyun felt his eyes slowly move towards the window he remembered that his mate broke my throwing a chair outside. It was fixed as if nothing happened. His eyes focused on the crystal drops falling freely against the window, the sky was crying hard outside, he thought that it was finally going to snow ... but the rain was actually soothing. 

Changkyun covered his tired body with the warm quilt that was placed over him, he delicately pulled it over his chest and used his hands to calm himself a bit, he needed to play with his fingers and think on what he will do. He felt terrible for all sorts of things, he wanted to scream and cry, but he was too tired and his eyes were too swollen to keep crying. 

He felt bad for everything and wish he could ... somehow make it better, but it was impossible, it was already done and will go into history that his pack were monsters. He also felt torn, very much torn to learn about his family. The mother he knew and loved was actually his older sister. she did all those atrocious things just to protect him from suffering the same fate... he didn't know what to feel. 

If to be thankful ... or ...

The blonde omega bit his lip, feeling his eyes water as he keeps thinking about his family and how he had a twin brother, sadly, he didn't remember him. 

'Did we look alike?' Changkyun wondered holding his urge to sob his pain out 'did he love me?'

and the last thought about him 'Why did he have to die instead of him?'

He wished to remember him, but instead of dying too he just got amnesia. 

Not fair, he should've died too.

His parents died soon after, leaving him with his older sister that took the role of the mother, and wow, she was amazing at it. Changkyun loved her with all his heart, he would've done anything for her. She always protected him, till the end. 

Despite being born in a terrible pack, he had a good family. He wished to see them one last time. 

Changkyun later started to agonize over his child, the one he lost and the one he has to tell Jooheon about. His breath started to quicken, he felt scared. How will his mate react? Will he hurt him? Will he kill him?

Maybe Jooheon could forgive him for running away, faking his death and for hiding away ... but he seriously doubted din his mind that Jooheon will forgive him for being pregnant, not tell him and lose it and not tell him.