Chapter 14: Precious Moments

A/N: *IMPORTANT JHONEY's* I hope you like this chapter. Huge thanks to AJ! She has been a great, super great help! I swear, I couldn't have done it without her support. She's amazing and a great friend. I will also like to say that she is working on a Jookyun book. Is mainly a thriller, filled with suspense and action. She is currently writing more chaps so that when she publishes her book she can offer her readers more than one chap ^^ soo far is going great! Is good. I can't wait for her to publish it! 💕💕💕 fighting AJ! Forgive the errors. Follow 💜 Vote 💜 comment lots.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

Author's view 

Hyunwoo

There was nothing that could make him smile that day. His heart was cold and empty without the love of his life. Hyunwoo was an empty shell craving for his mate existence that always made him feel whole. He cried and begged the moon goddess to bring his mate back to life, but deep down he knew that it was impossible to bring back someone from the dead... especially his mate that was dismembered.

Hyunwoo quietly got up from his bed to get dressed in his black suit that sat sadly on top of his table in the middle of his room.

It was his mate and his Luna's funeral day. There was going to be a funeral service before the burial and everyone was already dressing and leaving for the service. Everyone except Hyunwoo. He really didn't feel like leaving his bed, he felt sick and very tired. He hasn't slept all night because he was too busy having flashbacks of the tracking, the chase and finding his mate dismembered.

That particular moment played like a broken cd in his mind. That moment when he felt that hope was ripped from his heart and was shredded into million tiny pieces. It was a moment when he felt like the sky was falling on top of him. He felt like his very own air was suffocating him.

He felt like he was dying.

His pain was cancerous. It kept spreading all over his being that he no longer felt like himself anymore, he felt weak and sick. He felt like his own body was giving up on him and it scared him. Even his own wolf was too depressed to communicate with him.

Hyunwoo really loved Kihyun.

He really did.

He wanted to dedicate all the days of his life to his mate.

He wanted to live beside Kihyun and give him everything he wanted out of life .... but now all Hyunwoo wants is to give him the life he lost.

Hyunwoo slowly ran a hand across his face to try to wipe off the sleep-deprived face he had. He needed to look presentable for the funeral. He had too. He wanted his mate to think he was okay even if he was breaking inside.

Hyunwoo hasn't found the time to let his emotions out. To cry. He has been too busy making arrangements for the funeral in order to avoid grief.