Chapter 18: Welcome Home

A/N: First of all JHoney's, I'm not a real expert when it comes to medicine. I won't give too many details and the ones I give won't be entirely accurate. This is fiction, so go along with whatever you read pls. Enjoy it. If you are too sensitive then pls don't read. It will only get worse from here. Pls follow, vote and comment.

.

.
Previously on Away From You:

.

.

"What's wrong?" JangMi was the first to ask, she didn't like how terrified Kihyun's face looked.

"Is he getting into heat or not?" MiMi was the second to ask.

"No." was all that Kihyun could say.

He stared at the blonde with sad eyes not believing what was happening.

...

...

...

"Changkyun is having a miscarriage." 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"WHAT?!" MiMi yelped shooting her eyes at the purple-headed omega that stared blankly at Changkyun who was sitting on top of the toilet losing blood and crying in pain.

Aerum and JangMi were shocked. The thought of Changkyun being pregnant never crossed their minds. He never showed any symptoms! Not one! JangMi felt her eyes sting with heavy tears when she watched the omega twinge in pain. The other looked horrible and seemed like he would die if they didn't do anything.

"Someone, do something!" she cried out desperately pushing Aerum forward but the female omega was frozen. She didn't know what to do.

Kihyun was having an enormous breakdown because he knew what Changkyun was going through but he didn't know how to deal with it. It requires knowledge, tools, and equipment he didn't have.

MiMi was losing her mind, no one was doing anything to help Changkyun that was about to faint due to the tremendous pain he was in. She quickly picked him up and put him on the tub to clean him up a little bit.

"Girls," MiMi tried to keep herself calm. "get fresh towels and some clothes for Changkyun." the girls did as told, leaving MiMi and Kihyun to deal with Changkyun.

"I don't know what to do," MiMi confessed with tears in her eyes "Kihyun, what can we do?"

Kihyun was thinking hard. He knew they couldn't take Changkyun to the hospital because the human would freak out. Werewolves have different anatomy and shit. He could take him to a pack's doctor... but that meant taking Changkyun back to Jooheon... Changkyun wouldn't want that.

There was nowhere to go. They can't seek out help from other packs either because they will be captured and separated and probably get killed or taken to The Clan pack. Kihyun told MiMi his thoughts and she had no answers either.

They stayed silent when they bathed Changkyun whose pain lessened and was only getting painful cramps. Kihyun wanted to help Kyun, he really did and he actually knew all along who could really help him, but it was hard for him ... to go back there that was once his hell. It was the only place where Changkyun could get treated and get everything else he needed, but if Ki takes him there, he fears that everyone will get out except him.