6- SAM & DEAN WINCHESTER

❝...I-he wasn't human!... ❞

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

╰☆╮

THEY DROVE FOR HOURS UNTIL THEY PULLED INTO some motel and this time the roles were reversed. The long hair and the driver had their guns pointed at Raven and she expected them to do it especially since she had a gun on the driver and forced herself in their car. It was also dark when they made it to the motel so no one was around to see the two men threaten her and when they got a room, the tied her up and drew some demonic sign under her.

Raven stretches her neck enjoying the sound of her bones cracking and even if she scared she wasn't going to show the two men. So far, she's learned not to show fear or else you'll be suspicious and right now she only hoped she didn't look scared. The long haired guy who was way taller than the other one, stepped up to her and threw water on her face.

Spitting the water that made it's way in her mouth, she gives the long haired a blank look not understanding why he just randomly threw water on her. Before she has time to question him, the other one steps up with a silver knife and slices her arm receiving a wince from Raven.

"What the hell!" She shouts looking from the cut on her arm to the two men in front of her. Raven couldn't help but glare at them feeling angry that they would cut her open. It was partly her fault for even getting into their car but it was still wrong.

The short one ignores her and looks at the things on the table, her gun, a pen, and her keys laid were thrown on the table. Raven keeps her gaze on the shorter one as he grabs her gun, she narrows her eyes suspiciously at him. When he looks at the gun his mind puts together the pieces and looks inside the gun to see sliver bullets, not your ordinary bullets.

"Sam, come look at this." The short one calls the tall one over, who's name she learned is Sam, and passed him her gun.

Biting inside her cheek she wasn't sure what to say to them, leave her gun alone? It's not like she wanted it anymore there was blood all over it and Raven only kept it to hide any evidence from her office and from her car she left behind in Indiana.

Sam let's out a scoff and walking over to where Raven was tied up, she tilts her head slightly her eyes feeling drowsy from all the driving and the lack of sleep she's gotten. "This is a hunter's gun."

"Umm no, I don't think so, a hunter's gun usually refers to a shotgun or something. That's a pistol." Raven states truthfully but it seemed to anger the two men. The must've thought she was being sarcastic but she was far from it, she just wanted to know who they were and if she stick along until she's no longer wanted or something.

Sam looks down at his hands to notice dry blood all over the black pistol, it might've been hard to see but it was obviously there. The other one also noticed the blood and glared over at the girl was was handcuffed to a chair, "Who did you kill?"