THE BEGINNING OF THE END

❝...ends are closer...❞

 FINALE PART ONE

FINALE PART ONE.

╰☆╮

tick-tick-tick

Besides the incessant ticking from the hanging clock that sat just above the fireplace, the room was eerily quiet. The same fireplace that kept the remains of the picture Bobby had taken before they left for Jo and Ellen's inevitably death. The memory engraved in Raven's mind is still fresh, the wound closed but it never healed properly leaving a lasting scar. The physical scars that ran almost 7 inches down her upper thigh is a harsh reminder.

tick-tick-tick

Raven can't remember the last time she had a blink of sleep, the days and nights seemed even shorter without her usual five hours of rest. The brother's along with Bobby had gone out to track the remaining horseman in attempt to finally shut down everything. Perhaps the only reason they hadn't pressured her to join was the distant and depressing expression that reminded them, she wasn't made for this.

However, Raven is made for death and destruction. She is death and destruction. Her genes are perfectly aligned for her to reign chaos all it needed was a single push. What she isn't cut out for is the constant love and support she's been receiving by her found family. Everything has become to suffocating to her yet she can't keep her friends out of her mind. She doesn't mind living up to her legacy, to bring war, to become one with Ares. But, she doesn't want her friends to suffer, she doesn't want them to die.

They need to live.

tick-tick-tick

The books practically falling off of Bobby's desk are all written in either Latin or Greek as the so-called "cursed" book wide open as she attempts to uncover whatever was kept hidden from her. The nosebleeds and migraine's weren't uncommon but keeping them at bay is proven harder than it seems. A total of 10 paper towels lay at the bottom of the trash basket, keeping a mental note that she would have to throw them away later.

tick-tick-ti-

A small gasps elicits from her lips as her eyes finally scan over something that could potentially help her in the future. It was a simple request, didn't require anything but the knowledge of...A God. Her face palms in the book, tears of frustration pricking at the corner of her eyes. She had to think of something quick. Death loomed over them likes grey cloud and it was beginning to look like it wasn't going away any time soon.

Raven's head picks up at the sound of the infamous impala pulling up by the house. Her breath catches in her throat as she shuts the red leather book and fixing the books that laid on Bobby's desk. "Fuck!"

Her adrenaline's rushing at the mere thought of being caught with a book she swore off for good. The book is stuffed down her bag but the feeling of blood dripping down her nose causes her to heart to stop. She rushes back to the study, throwing the paper towels away in the proper disposal, and quickly splashing her nose with water. The sound of the door twisting open causes her eyes to widen but she doesn't stop rising her face.