20- LOOKING FOR HALEY

❝...I need to look for Haley... ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY

╰☆╮

RAVEN LETS OUT A YAWN, DRAGGING HER FEET TOWARDS the two brothers who stood outside of Bobby's room. They were talking to each other about something but the only thing Raven could focus on was the warm cup of coffee in her hands that she got from the hospital. The warmth radiating off the cup warmed her hands her body growing tired at the sensation but it would only cancel out with the strong scent of the coffee beans. Raven inhaled deeply letting out a content sigh as she reached the boys. Taking a sip, she looks over at Sam who had an X-ray in his hands, "What's that?"

"Our ribs," Sam answers tilting the X-ray down for Raven to see. She hums reaching for the sheet, her eyes examine the ribs, the symbols looking familiar in the book she was currently translating. Raven gulped harshly, the coffee burning the back of her throat. Sam notices the shift in her behavior, "You okay?"

"Hmm?" Raven snaps back to reality, the boys were giving her a weird look. She smiles and nods, "Yeah, its just, weird."

Sam nods unconvinced but lets it slip just as his phone rang. Raven looks back at the X-ray looking at it for a while longer before handing to Dean. "What are you—Cas?"

It wasn't long before Cas had found them, the four of them huddled outside of Bobby's room. Most of the time, Raven was trying her best not the drift off to sleep, it had been a hard couple of hours and every time she closed her eyes for even a second, all she could see was blood. And demons. And angels. And everything else in between.

Cas had mentioned something about finding God and the three of them found it absolutely ridiculous but they made themselves comfortable inside Bobby's room so that they could have a private conversation without having passing nurses and doctors stare at them. Raven sat down in the chair, tucking her feet under herself as she tried her best to stay awake. It wasn't until Castiel had raised his voice and got up in Dean's face when she was really paying attention.

"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I'm hunted. I rebelled. And I did it, all of it, for you, and you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world—" Raven looks over to find Sam putting his head down in shame, she bites her lip. "—and I lost everything, for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself."

"I wouldn't say for nothing..." Raven muttered out but the room was quiet enough for them to hear her comment. Castiel moves over to glance at Raven, as everyone's head turned towards her. Raven takes a sip of her coffee, finding herself in an uncomfortable situation. "Uh, So, Castiel, what brings you here?"

"I came looking for something," Castiel stares at Raven, still thinking of what the girl could've meant, "An amulet."

"An amulet? What kind?" Bobby questions.