11- NO SEATBELTS?

❝...I see Dean's Impala! Did someone steal it.... ❞

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

╰☆╮

EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE REAPER CASE doubts and questions have begun to fill Raven's mind. Not only that but shivers began to run down her spine and she's felt like everyone's watching her, Raven wasn't sure if it was because of the incident or because of something completely different. Her mind has been going haywire and as the brothers spoke to each other, Raven could hear a small voice in the back of her head that she had to leave.

It wasn't until a few minutes later something clicked I Raven's head and she looked down at her chest and waist to see nothing securing her. Clicking an eyebrow, she glances over at the brother's who were quiet and decided to speak up. "Um, you guys do realize there's no seatbelts back here, right?"

"Sweetheart, you've been sitting in the same spot for a couple days and not once have you complained." Dean's gruff voice comes from the passenger's side. Raven feels her cheeks heat up at the name but quickly shakes her head. She's never been called back in her life and It sent tingles down her spine.

Raven bites down on her lip unsure of how to answer him and clears her throat. It doesn't take long for Dean to notice that his pet name definitely left an effect on Raven. His lip curls up in a smirk and although Raven can't physically see it, she knows he's smirking. "Right, well, um, it's still ah, a safety hazard. Wrecks and stuff."

Sam chuckles at Raven's flustered expression, enjoying the small moment of joy before everything comes crashing down. His head snaps over to Dean, his amused smirk taking over his face which only causes Sam's heart to soar with emotion. In that small time frame, Sam could've sworn it was like the sun beamed down for second before the dark clouds once again conquered the skies.

"Whatever! You know what I mean!" Raven quickly adds in, mentally slapping herself for getting so flustered at Dean's comment. The last time anyone has called her that, or at least along the lines, was about six years ago when she was dating her ex. Raven was foolish enough to think she was able to change a player into a decent human being but he didn't want to change and Raven's attempts failed. She saw it coming, even from miles away, that it would only be a matter of days, not wait seconds, that he would leave her after completely shattering her heart and stepping on them along the way.

Her eyes drifted off as the car neared a motel that they would spend the night in, Raven was tired but a little part of her was refusing to step into the place. Sam muttered something to the two before he left the car, leaving the keys for Dean. Gnawing on her bottom lip, Raven sighs heavily and steps out of the comforting car. Dean quirks an eyebrow, "Where are you going?"

"Diner." Raven quickly said, lying about her whereabouts as Dean stepped out of the car. Dean narrows his eyes a bit, after Pamela's funeral Dean was starting to warm up to the girl and taught her how to get credit cards, so it didn't surprise him that she wanted to spend. "Want anything?"